Friday, September 25, 2009

Boot aid

Boot aid

Autumn has come and I am into some new pairs of boots for winter. Since I have not the intention of shopping for hours and hours, I’d like anyone who sees suitable boots for Me on the net (online shop) or in a classic shop (Belgium, Netherlands, France or Germany) to contact Me. The only thing I need from you is the address (url or physical address of the shop) and a picture of them. I’d really appreciate if some of you could send me some proposals or ideas at Madam_kommandante@yahoo.com and maybe if I’d choose them, I might send you personally a picture of Me wearing them….
Ohh yes, the boots must be high (just beneath My knees), in leather (color brown or black), heels max. 5 cm, and preferably they have a pointed tip.

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Done! I spent hours doing a search so you wouldn't have to. I sent the results to your email separately.

    ReplyDelete