Friday, November 11, 2011

The leaving of a slave

male pigs mismanaging a company cost Me hundred of thousands euros!!!!!! That became clear a few days ago when a firm that still had to pay a few hundred of thousands euros for delivered goods went bankrupt. So I had to release My anger on a male! That is why I ordered wim to lick My riding boots after I had been walking in them in the manege. I knew this was hard for him, but I was in a mood and into a whipping! I called him because I knew like that, I was going to win anyway. Or he did as I ordered and I would have broken him when it came to licking clean My dirty riding boots, or he refused, and I had My outlet valve by half an hour full force whipping!
When he entered the room, I ordered him to kneel down and start licking My left riding boot. Hesitatingly, he told Me that he didn’t like that and that he’d do anything for Me but not eating or licking dirt. Of course that only increased My anger and I asked him if he then preferred a whipping to the bone. To My surprise he told Me that he didn’t want either of it and just wanted to leave. At that moment I realized I had made a mistake. Not only was I going to loose the best human steed I ever had, but also I had forgotten to cuff him so he simply could walk away without a deserved punishment. Outraged, about that, I started to whip him back and forth with a crop I had in My hands, but as he apparently had decide not to stay with Me, he could simply use his arms and hands to protect his body and face to get hit. To My frustration, it was clear that a man like him is much stronger than Me when it comes to brutal force and that a whip alone is very inefficient as a weapon. It was new to Me that the whip did not give Me absolute power over someone! And for the first time in My life, I was facing the fact that I could whip My slaves only because they allowed Me to do so (unless I cuffed and chained them of course).
So, besides that cold shower, I also lost a very attractive slave. he left Me with a feeling of regret and pure anger. Do I need to tell that marc and jan paid for it?
And all this just because a few fools mismanaged a company resulting in huge financial losses!

Lady Contessa Pat

2 comments:

  1. my Mistress this slave was of no use to Mistress if it would not Surrender its lowly self to Your Absolute Authority.Total Surrender and Submission to Mistresses needs and wants are what a slave must give willingly and thankfully to its SUPERIOR MISTRESS!!

    681

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And for the first time in My life, I was facing the fact that I could whip My slaves only because they allowed Me to do so"

    I'm really hoping that you are living in a fantasy world because this sudden realisation is otherwise baffling for anyone with a modicum of real experience. Consent is the first and most basic tenet of any power-based relationship. Consent is what separates sane people from crazy abusers who keep people locked up in their basement against their will.

    Ferns

    ReplyDelete