Wednesday, June 23, 2010

pony riding


Some years ago, I had contact (only via the net, but that is another story) with a slave that was into ponyriding. At that time, I had ridden humans on parties and so, but was not really into ponyriding as such.
However due to some ideas of him, I experienced some “2 legged”-riding. Not with the guy that convinced Me about the joy of ponyriding, but with My own slaves (at that time I had 2 and I was not sure about his real intentions as he seemed merely to be interested in My identity, which I did not want to give to a stranger).
Anyway, at that time I started to ride My slaves, first indoors and soon after that also outdoors. I particularly enjoyed that My ponyslave ran Me to the stables when I wanted to go for a ride with My real horse. Especially when it has been raining and the gras is wet. The first time I did this indeed was because of the wet and muddy ground after a shower and I did not want to get My new boots wet and muddy. So marc took Me to the stables where I could simply step from one stirrup to the other, without My boots touching the ground. As all this was so simple and comfortable, from that moment on, I nearly always had Me brought to My horses (at that time I still had 2) like that. As I liked to walk around My garden now and then to see how nature changes, I started enjoying My ponyslave to walk Me around My garden (which is rather big). Maybe it is hard to imagine, but I like nature very much. I can get excited when I see a special bird, or see a small plant growing into a piece of art! Recently I dared to take the next step in ponyboyriding: I took My pony out to have a walk on him in the forrest! Of course I could not do this nearby, but driving about 1,5 hours with My car to the south brings Me in a part of the country that is far less populated and gives One the chance of hiking for hours without seeing another human (especially during the week). I had discovered this during “ordinary” hiking in this area and one day I go this terrific idea! I have been doing this now a few times with marc and we never encountered other people up till now. Of course we are prepared in case we’d hear someone coming near. We already have a scenario in mind how to react in such a case….
I wonder if anyone had ideas or experiences like that or what you think of the risk I am taking. But it is so thrilling! Maybe partially because of the risk of getting caught?

Lady Contessa Pat


2 comments: