Thursday, August 23, 2012

Training of new ponyslave


 

Just to inform you that the training of paul is not going as we’d like.

I knew that he was not a sportsman, nor had the physical constitution to carry 70 kilograms, but he assured Me that he was very determined to train very hard to be able to become the perfect ponyboy. However, after a week or two, it looks not that obvious anymore. Especially his reaction a few days ago on a whipping for not performing according to My expectations is a reason for concern. After several days of having him run till exhaustion, I ordered him to take a bag of sand in order to get acquainted to running with a considerable load on his shoulders. To My dislike, it was already a problem for him to get the bag properly in his shoulders! But after some clumsiness and the aid of My whip, he managed. However not for long, because not longer than five minutes later he slowed down. Of course I could not let that happen and I started to aim seriously at him with My dressage whip. At first he regained speed, but after less than a minute, he slowed down again and fell down.

Probably the pain on top of his exhaustion was too much for him. Or maybe it was just the psychological effect of being whipped by Someone while doing his best to please that One. I’ve heard that this is a situation that is very hard and can break one psychologically. Anyway, I shouted at him and whipped him repeatedly with the dressage whip. As this didn’t seem to persuade him to start running again, I decided to punish him. Strangely, he accepted the fact that he was going to be punished. In contrast to his excessive begging and pleading to allow him to stop running and whipping him, he did not object on the fact that I ordered My other slaves to have him handcuffed with his hands around a tree. As soon as he was secured, I ordered jan to get Me My “Brown Duchess” one of My favorite whips. Not that long, but very handy for real punishment! In the mean time I hit him a few times with a crop and I could hear his cries even through its gag, but the real problems came when I started to hit him with My “Brown Duchess”

Unlike he probably had expected, I considered it as a real punishment and I hit him full force. He shook and jumped like a madman and his cries might have been heard hundreds of meters away if not for the gag in his mouth, but it was a punishment, and I think a slave should suffer during a punishment, not enjoy it! So I kept on whipping him until several bloody stripes appeared on his back and he got somewhat more passive, probably acquiescing with it.


My Brown Duchess
Anyway, as usual, I left him cuffed after the punishment to cool down. When I had his gag removed, he first was quiet, but got angry when I said that he’d need much more training. I had the gag replaced and left him like that for another half hour. Then I asked him if he had cooled down and had his gag removed again when he nodded. I explained him that I’d release him as soon that he’d regained his senses and that he had the choice to accept being 100% My slave or leave. On the other hand, I assured him that the whipping was an exceptional lesson and that I’d only whip him like that when he fails Me or is disobedient. To My surprise, he immediately confirmed that he’d accept My authority over him and that I could consider him as My property. So I released him and to My surprise, he fell on his knees and kissed My riding boots constantly begging Me not to whip him like that anymore. So although seriously questioning his capacities, I decided to have him further trained on the longecord, without extra weight,…..for now… I realize that We need him for our annual weekend in France with some Dommes friends next weekend. Every dominant participant is expected to bring two slaves, but Myriam has actually only one slave, dirk. So We will take paul as her second one and therefore, I want to give him some credit, but I doubt it will work out on the longer term.

 

Lady Contessa Pat

2 comments:

  1. I approve the slave's punishment naturally but there is a femdom game however after all.
    “The athlete's heart is common in athletes who routinely exercise more than an hour a day, and appears occasionally among heavy weight trainers.” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athletic_heart_syndrome)
    Would it not be possible to punish the slaves because of other things? (for impudence, disobedience, awkwardness and similar ones') It is possible to heal hardly if this illness took shape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lady Contessa Pat,

    Unfortunately turning someone into an athlete is a slow process. In order to make the quickest gains he should be lifting weights 3-4 times/week and running 5 times a week.

    May I recommend the following exercises:
    Weighted squats
    Weighted lunge steps
    Deadlifts
    Power cleans

    It is important that he have excellent technique to maximize his gains and to reduce the chance of injury which would make him useless. These exercises will give him a base strength which will make training him in other things much faster.

    For running he should run on for 30 minutes, preferably on hilly terrain. After 2 months start making him do 400m sprints which will help his speed.

    ReplyDelete