Wednesday, July 7, 2010

To spur or….not to spur….that is ….. not the question! The questions is which spurs?




As I have a nice collection of special rowel type spurs (apart from My classic ordinary spurs I use for horsebackriding), I started to wear those during My rides on human ponies. I had discovered earlier that My slaves were scared to death for these spurs. Much more than for My whips! Therefore, after a while, I started to use much sharper spurs to ride human ponies. But, after a real tough ride, I was facing a dilemma: wearing rowel-type spurs and relying on their mental effect on the pony or wearing classical and actually use them to urge the slaveboy. I always find this a difficult choice as both give Me a lot of satisfaction. I wonder what other Dommes and slaves feel about this. I’d be glad to hear!




Lady Contessa Pat

3 comments:

  1. Dear Lady Contessa Pat-

    Spur your male ponies, of course! With cruel, sharp rowels whenever possible.

    As you can discover for yourself through posts on my own blog, my former Mistress, XM, used to ride me with the hand-sharpened spurs I gave her.

    At other times, she would sit above me, with me prone on my back, casually rolling her sharp spur rowels over my chest and nipples.

    Imo, the human pony should be willing to bleed for his Mistress and her spurs.

    It's not only the fear of those spurs, but the actual (temporary) damage they can do on the male's flanks and nipples, which more closely bond him to Her, and allow him to display his devotion in service to Her as Her pony and spur meat.

    -saratoga

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    iam pleased to hear that lady contessa knows how to treat her pony slave and hope she is not sparing with the whips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can the English rowels be sharp, mistress?

    ReplyDelete