Friday, September 11, 2009

Yesterday, I heard on the radio how lesbians and gay people that out themselves got in problems because many people still don’t like them! They still seem to be discriminated because of their nature. Although I am straight when it comes to the sex of My partner, this really makes Me angry!
This intolerance is the main reason why people like Me remain underground when it comes to Our sexual nature. People really don’t seem to accept people that have other sexual desires than the mainstream. On the other hand you should see how many so called straight men turn around when I walk by in My leather pants and thigh high boots. I clearly see the difference with and without this clothing and footware at least suggesting My dominant nature. Sometimes I realy would love to have such a “straight” guy at the other end of My whip! I think I would really enjoy Myself with such a guy. I’d give him a lesson he’d never forget as I would make him pay for all this male chauvinistic pigs!
Today We only can do this with submissive men. But, they in general are just the opposite of the ones I’d like to bring down on their knees, so I cannot really blame them for the behavior of the others. Nevertheless they are very useful as slaves that work for free and provide fun and comfort for their Mistress!

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment