Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dangerous living?


Risky business?
Recently I was contacted by someone who seemed to be a very interesting slave for Me at first sight. However, rather soon, he said that he would not drink urine, nor lick dirt or shit from my boots as that would lead to “typhus, cholera and a number of other nasty diseases”. I was surprised since I never had heard of that. On the contrary, I was told that fresh piss, straight from the “source” was sterile!? I am not a mouth pissing adept, but I have done it several times without anyone getting ill. Maybe more doubtful is the licking clean of dirty boots. I can understand that licking horseshit from riding boots might be a risk, but on the other hand, I have My boots licked clean hundreds of times without My slaves getting ill. Of course they do not always have horseshit on them, but in a number of cases, that must have been the case. Anyway, the statement of this slave scared Me a bit, and I wonder if anyone has more information on this.

Are we really taking unacceptable risks? Or is it just that this guy does not like to lick riding boots or drink piss? I would really appreciate your input!  Afterall, I don’t want My slaves to get in hospital with one of these diseases (or even die).

 

Please reply to Madam_Kommandante@yahoo.com

 

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. I have eaten horseshit from women's boots several times and never got sick. I know that doesn't mean that it's safe, but it was worth the risk and paid off for me. I just thought you would like to hear honest input.
    Deepgrips

    ReplyDelete