Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I am Lady Contessa Pat and I am said to be a so called lifestyle Domme, but I prefer to see Myself as a Lady that simply uses men for My own pleasure and benefit. Of course that is not My real name, but for now I want to stay anonymous as I want My secret life to be absolutely separated from My public life.I like to hurt people until and preferably beyond their limits, but I can surpress My sadistic nature quite well when My slaves obey Me at any instance and work for Me. I use them for My annoying household chores, gardening,…. So most of the times I fulfill both of My needs, I combine the chores with severe punishing for errors during their work. I have had some nice experiences with My servants and I want to tell here more about that for those interested. In My dreams however I can and want to go much further than that. I have what one could call a vivid imagination. One of My fantasies is My prison camp fantasy. It is one of My strongest. I am looking for slaves (and Dommes) that fit that fantasy, by exchanging ideas and describing situations. In that fantasy I am called “Madam Kommandante”. I have made a group called the “Lady Contessa Pat Correctional Facility” (LCPCF) that can be found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lcpcf/

Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante

No comments:

Post a Comment