Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The trouble with pain sluts

I don’t like real pain sluts. I am a sadist, I want slaves to be afraid to death for My whip and boots. There is not much fun in whipping or kicking a slave that likes that. It is much more exciting when a slave is frightened for it. It gives Me an intense feeling of unlimited power. It is only due to lack of fear that a real dominant has to go that far in whipping and punishing slaves. I simply whip people until they give Me that intense pleasure of helplessness and fear for Me. It indeed is much more fun and save breaking a non maso than a real pain liking slave. I have had slaves that pushed Me to the limits and resulted in bleeding skin and even broken fingers. I do not want to go that far, but when I am busy… I do not stop until I achieved what I want. But I have found out that threatening can be as rewarding as the real whipping, as long as the possibility for a real inhuman punishment remains open and depends on My own whims. Also a non maso gives more opportunity for imagination of punishments that might happen. For instance, I can not tell a painslave I’d skin him with My whip, because he simply would like that, and he might try to push Me to do it. After all I do not want to go to jail for a slave! Real pain sluts are a danger to Me!

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Yes Superior Madam Kommandante, I would be scared to death and totally terrified if I were to be naked on my hands and knees before You Superior Madam and would certainly beg for mercy.

    307

    ReplyDelete