Thursday, September 17, 2009

Spurs


A guy named prissy sent Me a mail stating that spurs found in shops never are sharp, mainly not to hurt the horses. To make them really sharp one has to “improve” them he said.
Then, he asked Me if I rode slaves, and if I wanted to communicate on this.
you can find My answer to him in the following:

prissi,

I never buy rowel type spurs Myself. I have a slave to do that remember! he then offers Me the spurs. I can imagine that you can only find relatively blunt spurs in horse- or farmshops, but there are other (specialized erotic) shops where you can find more exotic ones (that can be much sharper). Also now and then I indeed have ordered a slave to sharpen some spurs he offered.
About the use of the spurs: Of course I do not use those sharp spurs on My horses! I do not want to damage them! But, with My slaves this is different! Since a year or two, I rediscovered the relaxing fun of human ponyriding. Human ponys know what My spurs will do to them do when they are disloyal or disobedient. They know the consequences of their acts. So there is no need to feel sorry for a slave that gets cut by spurs for being disobedient!
But spurs are not only usefull when sitting in the saddle. I have seen that My slaves get as meek as a lamb when they see Me wearing sharp Chilean spurs. It is clear that such spurs frighten the hardest slave. A Mistress doesn’t even have to use them on Her slaves. Wearing them is enough to make a sub crawl at your feet! Nobody dares to challenge the One wearing sharp spurs. I have had a slave that now and then dared to be disobedient in order to provoke a punishment with My whip, but never when wearing sharp spurs! (Also the latter he regretted after ten minutes and I am sure he will never try this again, but that is another thing).

Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante

6 comments:

  1. Dear Lady Contessa Pat.
    I am surprised by a small number of comments on Your site. Such a dominant, elegant, sadistic and noble Lady should elicit a lot of comments. Ladies like you should be able to enjoy services of numerous slaves who would do their best to satisfy Your demands and also offer their bodies for all the torments that Your mind and passion can devise. It would be a great honour for me to be allowed to kiss Your lovely boots (and to be allowed to kiss Your lovely feet as a reward for serving You well would be like heaven). With Your permission, I would like to respond to Your comments on this site more regularly. Sincerely, slave david.

    ReplyDelete
  2. slaveboy david,
    I think you couldn't be more right. I am disappointed about the number of comments and I consider closing the blog.

    Lady Contessa Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a real loss, dear Lady. But it sometimes takes a while before things take off. Do You own all the slaves Your heart desires? Please let me know. Yours truly, slave david.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superior Madam Kommandante, as a slave I have never experienced the use of spurs on my male flesh. I can only guess that they would easily rip me to shreds with very little effort by you if they were used. I know that stiletto heels can be very painful and leave deep red marks that last for weeks and whips can sting and leave welt marks that continue to hurt after the whipping has ceased.

    I must admit that the thought of those spurs in the picture look very frightening and I would not argue with you if you were wearing those for the fear of what you could do to me with them.

    Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us lowly male slaves.

    Yours bootpig

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Lady Contessa-

    I gifted my former Mistress two pairs of spurs. The first I hand-sharpened, so that the rowels would be much more painful when she used them on me. This pleased her greatly.

    Personally, I love when my Mistress demands that I fasten spurs to her boots, then uses them on my body. The degradation, objectification and pain all serve to help me to reach and remain in sub-space. And to more easily be reminded of my place.

    -saratoga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curtsy Supreme Lady Contessa Pat, I want to give her pleasure in giving her a chance to ride me in this way. The spurs are very useful! 961

    ReplyDelete