Monday, November 4, 2013

Licking Riding Boots

This will still be turned into ......
...THIS!!!

After months of asking around and reading, it is clear to Me that, although licking boots never will be 100% without risk, the chances that someone gets seriously ill by this is neglectible.  It proves that the sub that offered to get whipped till serious bleeding but refused to lick My riding boots just was a fetishist, looking only and only for his own pleasure, and no slave!

Therefore, I have decided that I will keep on having My boots licked clean by My slaves. No matter how dirty they might be. However, when soiled with horseshit, My slaves will be allowed to remove it with their hands and clean the boots with a cloth or so.

Nevertheless, I still expect My boots to be spic and span when they have finished. And….I will keep “encouraging” the use of their tongue for the “finishing touch”……

Letting their Mistress walk in dirty boots still is considered as blasphemie ad will be punished in the most severe way! No excuses!

 

Lady Contessa Pat

 

6 comments:

  1. Of course you must have your nice riding boots licking clean and shiny but what about the
    spurs if you are riding with wheel spurs i think it`s difficult to clean the wheel,.but all is possible for you LADY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never spoke about having your feet licked, in any of your past posts. Is this because you don't like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boots must be polished only with the language of the slaves. I am always available Lady Contessa Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im agree. No excuses for a dirty boots.
    misanm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must confess that I have licked even horseshit of riding boots. Not huge amonts but still.

    ReplyDelete