Monday, May 6, 2019

New meeting


I met the young sub I met last week again.
I already saw him from a distance. he clearly had obeyed My order and told Me that he had been walking the path from noon on, back and forth to be sure to see Me. I told him that it is the kind of dedication I like.
Then, without hesitating he said that I was was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen! I told him that for sure that was not true, “but maybe the most merciless…!” I added in order to close My net a bit further around him. and,… it worked! I think he had been thinking this all over for a week, but he openly told Me that he’d long to kiss My boots and serve Me like a slave! “A slave?” I acted as if surprised, “that must be handy… but slaves are treated hard and have to work hard…”
When he answered that he had been thinking about it but that he was prepared to become a slave, I asked him if he realized that slaves got whipped when the Mistress of Master is not pleased and that some punishments could be hard. I also warned him that a slave must endure everything from his Mistress. I told him about household chores, gardening, cleaning cars, cleaning dirty boots, … but he seemed to be convinced that he’d be a good slave.
I told him that I might be interested in training him, but needed some proof of his loyalty and dedication and as a test, I ordered him to present his hands for My crop and I hit him three times. he screamed, but did not withdrew his hands, although the whip left clear red marks on his hands and fingers.
Satisfied about this little test I turned My horse and ordered him to walk along, next to Me and tell Me about himself. I learned that he was twenty eight and single, but that he had been in a relation that did not work out,..  he told Me where he lived, that he always felt submissive when seeing a female rider, that he was unemployed,…  and that he longed to be dominated by a woman like Me!
I told him that I might be interested in him, but that I already have two 24/7-slaves and a few occasional ones. slaves that I call and come to Me whenever I am into them and slaves that I can take on My trips to My Domme friends or just to serve Me during My trips on horseback. he answered eagerly that he’d love to become My slave anyway, that I could call him anytime and that if so, he’d be at My feet within thirty minutes.
Then I asked him about punishments. he told Me that had not really had been whipped or so but that he’d accept and take any punishment for him I saw fit and without asking he offered his hands again to Me and My crop. Since the weather was far from enjoyable (cloudy and only 10°C), I did not want to prolong our meeting much longer and told him I wanted to get back, but would think his offer over and eventually see him back next week, same place same time.
As expected, he agreed eagerly so I ordered him to go the other direction (to make sure he would not follow Me) and sped off in a fast gallop.

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment