Monday, April 29, 2019

New sub?... Definitely


Last Friday, while I was riding the tow path along the river, I passed a man who was walking the same direction. I was a bit surprised that he said to Me out of the blue that My horse seemed to obey well.
I told him that he’d better do and added that “anyone better obey a woman wearing these…” tapping My spurs with My crop.
“I am sure that everyone will do” he answered and My female antennas immediately sensed that this man was a sub or at least had submissive feelings. So I pushed him a bit further saying that also My whip could be very nasty in the hands of a skilled rider. “I sure believe that human skin is no match for your whip” he answered, strengthening My ideas about his nature and I started asking questions on his age, where he lived, if he came there regularly,…
As a result, he asked Me to walk along with Me. I told him I did not mind some company but warned him  not to come too close if he did not wanted to risk to get kicked.
He answered that he’d for sure would not dare come closer, not only for the possible kickings of My horse but also for My whip!
By then I knew for sure: he definitively was a sub! The only thing now was to find out what kind of sub he was. Was he a collared slave? Probably not since he walked alone and beared no signs nor marks of it. Maybe a silent slave longing to be dominated but never dare to express his true feelings?  Or was he only feeling small in My presence and saw Me as superior without real intentions of serving Me?
I asked him how he knew about the whip and whether he had ever got a taste of it?  “No Madame” he answered shyly, “I just imagine that a whip in the hands of a woman like you must hurt a lot when used on a man…”
“I know it does!” I spoke firmly and swished My crop in the air making it whistle.
“So you have whipped someone already?” he asked not able to suppress his curiousity.
I did not answer but laughed out loud…
Then, I asked him why he asked and he answered that I looked like the kind of woman not to mess around with and not hesitate to use the whip. I laughed again and finally admitted that indeed I have been using My whip before to correct a man.
So, I was not surprised when he finally told Me that he felt that these men were lucky and that he’d love to get a taste of My whip. I laughed out loud againand immediately afterwards, I told him that he’d have to run a bit if he wanted to keep up with Me since I was going to make My horse trot a bit. Of course this was part of My plan to see whether he was bold enough to expose himself as a sub. No man who was not interested would start running behind a woman he did not know on a horse!
To My delight, he did and after a few minutes he got clearly out of breath, but kept on trying to follow Me, even when I increased the pace and I pushed him to his limits. When I stopped, he looked completely exhausted, but in My opinion he past the test and I ordered him to be there again next week, same place, same time.
I am pretty sure he will be there next week…

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment