Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Another meeting with michael


A few weeks ago I met a young guy along the canal while horseback riding. Since I immediately had the impression that he had submissive feelings and fancied Me, I tested (and teased) him a bit. Very soon, I got convinced that indeed he was a sub and after a while he admitted himself.
I had ordered him to meet Me again last Friday and as expected he was waiting for Me when I arrived.
I allowed him to kiss My boot as a welcome (after I had looked around for peekers) and it was clear that he was eager to do so since I had to push his face away with My sole to make him stop. Afterall, I did not want to risk that people would see us like that. On the other hand  I was pleased with the attention of such a young man and it made Me hot. As a result and without further thinking, I ordered him to follow Me and I took him to a more remote place.
My new candidate slave under Me!
Although the weather was not great (approx. 20°C and cloudy), I had him remove his shirt to check his body. A bit to My surprise, he looked surprisingly athletic. I did not expect that because his heavy panting, when he had ran behind Me last week, suggested otherwise. he appeared to have trained in the gym for muscles rather than physical endurance, but I assured him I’d make him improve his stamina! 
I told him that I was going to trot and eventually do a little gallop and that I expected him to run along behind Me again, but for starters, I made him first go down on all fours for Me and vow loyalty. he did immediately and went down about two meters away from Me. However, I wanted him down under Me and had to order him three times closer until he was nearly literally under My boot. There he promised Me 100% obedience.
I allowed him to stand up again and I ran My crop over his naked torso.  I saw a shiver running over him when the leather touched his skin.
Then I asked him if his shirt was clean and when he confirmed that, I ordered him to clean My boots with it, including the soles. “I think that I stepped in some horseshit…” I had added to tease him and as expected, he used his shirt as ordered.
When he had finished, I told him that a human tongue is even better to make leather boots shining and that My slaves do that daily. That I considered it as a finishing touch of a boot-cleaning process. Without a word he started licking My boots as well while I ran My whip over his body again. Not to My surprise, I saw that his jeans seemed to be a bit tight and that he had difficulties to keep his dick small and low. It made Me even hotter but I had no intention to dismount My high horse.
When he had finished tongue-cleaning My boots, I allowed him to put on his shirt again and I shouted at him to follow Me when I urged Starlet, My horse, in a trot.
After about five minutes of trotting I looked back at him and saw that he was exhausted and panting. I told him again that I’d improve his stamina and might longe him in the arena like a horse. he did not object!
Before we said goodbye again, I explained to him that unfortunately I had not yet had enough time to find and arrange a club to test him under the whip, but that he better be prepared since I could send him a mail every moment…
After that, we separated, both going the opposite direction again.

Lady Contessa Pat



2 comments:

  1. He seems keen on becoming a new slave to Madam, lets hope he proves himself worthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Contessa Pat, you must feel so powerful high up on your horse, whilst your slave grovels on the floor.

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete