Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Meeting michael again


Last Friday I had a new meeting with the guy I met a few weeks ago during a horseback trip.
As I had ordered him he was waiting for Me on the exact place I had ordered. Although I don’t remember having him told so, he called Me “Mistress” and bowed when I stopped My horse next to him. Then I looked around and when I saw nobody, I tapped My riding boot. At first he did not understand, but when I tapped it again a bit more explicitly, he came close, bend forward and kissed the leather subtle but passionately. First the right one and then he walked around and kissed My left boot.
I praised him for his “good manners” and asked him if he wanted to get to know Me better. As expected, he eagerly nodded and I explained what I had in mind. In a nutshell: I will look for a club where I can freely and anonymously test and tame him. he would have to go there, getting cuffed and chained, and then I will come over to get to know him better, question him, test him and finally tame him into a good slave. If then I am pleased, I will consider him as My new slave, if not, I will go and he will be released about fifteen minutes later.
Of course he will have to agree in advance with My conditions and will have to accept all physical damage resulting from My orders and eventual punishments. That I have the unlimited right to whip him and kick him without restrictions.
I told him all this while he walked beside Me and I kept on talking when I spurred My horse in a trot. As a result he had to hurry and run to keep up with Me if he wanted to hear all of it. It was one of these tiny things I did to humiliate and test him. 
After I had explained My plans and conditions, I halted Starlet and looked down at him. he understood that I expected an answer and he agreed immediately, without hesitation.
Then before I left him in the usual way (that means he had to walk the other direction) I told him to be back next week same place, same time and allowed him to kiss My boot and thank Me. Of course, he did greedily…


Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment