Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Better than Carcassonne !


I had planned a trip with to Carcassonne last weekend, but because of the real lousy weather forecast, I decided not to go and stay in Belgium where the weather was far better.
Therefore, I had ordered My servant hans to come over to My place and we’d ride to the south of Belgium for a hiking weekend.

So, after looking for a nice hotel, hans made a reservation and I “prepared” him for our trip. That means that I had him put on an electric shock penis cock ring. With the remote control in My hands I’d be able to have full control over him without anybody else noticing. So I tested the signal a few times with success, making hans jump uncontrollably while begging Me to stop. After that little testing, hans’s backpack was filled with drinks and snacks for Me and I ordered hans to lock up My slaves in their cages.
Before We finally left, I went to the toilet to fill up a plastic water bottle for hans and I told him that My urine would be the only drinks he’d get during the weekend (although that was not completely true since I had him drink other things during the meals and during a stop during our walk).

When we arrived in the hotel, I inspected My room and “shocked” his balls a few times, each time I had a remark on the room. Then, I went again to the toilet (after more than an hour in the car!) and filled up hans’s drink bottle again. Then we left for a nice walk because, although it was still rather cold, most of the day was sunny.
Me, resting on a bench along our walking route
After a while (I guess something like an hour), I felt the need again, but I realized that hans’s drinking bottle was nearly full. As a result, I ordered him to drink it until half and then hold the drink bottle under Me to collect the warm yellow stream. I warned him not to spill it and promised him a serious punishment if a drop would land on My nice leather boots!
Luckily for him, no drop soiled them and I only gave him a few shocks to indicate when My bladder was empty. Later on I ordered him a few times to drink again, which he did without hesitation. Like that we walked beautiful patha through forrests, over large fields with nice views, along a river,…
Two hours later or so, we came to a old railroad bridge over a little river and hans told Me it reminded him of a triumphal arch build for Me like they build them for Roman emperors (see picture attached). I did see the resemblance and got this great idea. However I told him that the Emperor would take the main arch and not the side arches and that an Empress like Myself would be carried under it. Unfortunately for him, the river flew under the middle arch and he could not else than carry My through the kneedeep water under the arch. 
My "Triumphal Arch"
I enjoyed and for maybe the first time I did not care if other hikers would see Me or not. Maybe that was because it started with a funny remark. When we got back at the bank, he thanked Me to be allowed to carry Me under “My triumphal arch”, went down and kissed My boots, whithout looking around for spectators! When I remarked this, he said that he could not care if people saw him kissing My boots because showing Me his devotion was the more important.

As a result, we left the main carriageway and took a small remote path that lead a bit uphill. There, I made him kneel down and took place in his neck to carry Me further along the path. Of course, I constantly urged him to keep the pace with My heels (how I regretted that I had no spurs at My heels) and a long young twig I used as a whip. I also “shocked” his balls a few times at the beginning, but realized that this was dangerous since due to his uncontrolled movements with each shock, he risked to fall. 
After five minutes however I felt that hans was getting exhausted and was panting heavily and I allowed him to put Me down and not that much later, we arrived very close to where we had My car parked.

Back at the hotel, I made hans cleaning My boots, that had become durty and dusty, again. After he had finished, I had him remove them for a relaxing massage of My feet while I checked My mails and read the news.
After about thirty minutes I had him remove his “ball shocker”, sent him to his room and took a shower. After another thirty minutes I called him back and replaced the shocker ring “to keep control over him during diner” I explained. Of course he did not object. 

In the restaurant, I took place in front of him and rested My foot a few times on his chair, right between his legs, forcing him to spread his legs and have My boot more or less crush his dick and balls. On top of that, I had the remote control for the shocker in My pocket.
I don’t think I needed the electrical device to keep him under heel, but nevertheless I fired a few times a shot through his manhood. For fun.
Anyway, hans behaved very well and submissive and covered Me with compliments, saying how beautiful I was, how superior I was or how I made him crazy…

(Maybe) to be continued

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Lady Contessa Pat, I can imagine how you would drive a man crazy with your evil mind and your general sexiness. slaveboy Simon

    PS Another pair of amazing boots.

    ReplyDelete