Monday, June 3, 2019

A night with hans


I have been thinking to write this over and over since I was reluctant to write about the night I spend with My servant hans last Saturday.  
But, nevertheless, I want to tell you about it since it was so special!

After diner, I took him to My room with the idea of toying a bit with him and eventually have him lick Me to orgasm like he had done already a few times before. And indeed, I started with having My high boots extensively kissed.
While he was doing so, he covered Me in compliments and I felt that I got sexually excited.
Maybe it sounds strange, but it was more his words than his actions that made Me hot.
As a result I ordered him to get naked and I inspected his body giving special attention to his nipples and manhood. he screamed it out when I took his nipples between My gloved fingers and twisted them.
A few minutes later, I had him undress Me and ordered him to lay down on the floor. Then, I went standing above him and ordered him to come up with his tongue, slowly. I got hotter and hotter when I felt his tongue rising from the heels of My boots to My thighs, but as a well trained servant, he stopped at the edge of My thigh high boots and begged and waited for permission to go further up and touch My naked skin. After a while making him sweat at the top of the shaft, I snapped My fingers as a signed to come up. Of course I did not tell him that by then I was dying to feel his tongue in My pussy.
Less than a few minutes later his tongue gave Me My first orgasm and that was only the first in a row! After the first one, I had hans on his back allowing Me to ride him and I told him that I was going to give him a riding lesson!
I warned him not to cum without explicit permission and I rode him as if he was My horse. As such, I used the heels of My thigh highs as spurs and his nipples as reins. I considered his pelvis as My saddle and shouted at him to gallop Me towards the seventh heaven. It did not take Me long to get a second and third orgasm!!! 
As a reward I allowed him to squirt. he came with an intensity I had never seen. Right after that, I moved over towards his face and put My pussy over his mouth to lick away My juices. After a few minutes I shifted again and had his tongue at My little hole. he tried to push his tongue in which gave Me a fourth orgasm!!!!
After that, I felt exhausted but satisfied and dismounted hans’s face. Unlike what I normally do, I let him stay in My bed until the morning.
I still doubt to push the send button for this because of the explicit sexual nature, but the fact that you are reading this means that I finally made up My mind and did!

Lady Contessa Pat


2 comments:

  1. It is a big turn-on for me, when I recognize that a Lady enjoys playing with me. This can have different aspects. Like humiliation or just showing her power. The highest level is of cause, when she uses me to give her sexual pleasure.
    Therefore I’m jalousie on Hans. But I assume it was very hard for him not to come during this session. Respect for this self-control of him.
    Somehow I’m glad that I never met a Lady like you. You could have corrupted my whole live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a big turn-on for me, when I recognize that a Lady enjoys playing with me. This can have different aspects. Like humiliation or just showing her power. The highest level is of cause, when she uses me to give her sexual pleasure.
    Therefore I’m jalousie on Hans. But I assume it was very hard for him not to come during this session. Respect for this self-control of him.
    Somehow I’m glad that I never met a Lady like you. You could have corrupted my whole live.

    ReplyDelete