Saturday, February 1, 2014

Meeting in Manchester


Me at St. Anne's Square
I met a nice German guy during a business-trip to Manchester. I had met him on the net and chatted with him for a few weeks, but I finally met him in person last week.

Originally I had plans with another guy, but that didn’t work out, so I asked hans if he’d be prepared to meet Me in Manchester. And, although he lives in the north of Germany, he immediately agreed to meet Me and be My chaperone for the evening I was there. I was even more surprised since he is not a slave, but merely an admirer of Dominant Women. He told Me he was impressed by the way I live My life and he intensively showed his adoration and didn’t stop sending Me compliments. I am not easily convinced by such cheap words, but I had the feeling that this one was different, so when My original plans (with the other guy) appeared to be falling apart, I contacted him and asked. Without any promises, nor perspective for a further relationship, he agreed immediately!  So, I met him finally in Manchester and he appeared to be a real gentleman: very polite, opening doors for Me, taking My coat and help Me putting it back on,… I am sure he’d make a fine butler! He even surprised Me by recognizing My fur coat as mink when
he said that mink suited Me very well (not many men recognize real mink. Believe Me!). He told Me that he liked a woman in furs and that he found it one of the most sexy things a woman can wear. Of course I knew he went over the edge when he said that it accentuated My natural beauty, but I was flattered by his sweet words anyway. So, after diner and a drink or two in a very cosy bar, I took him to My hotel room. Don’t be mistaken: it was not he who suggested this, but as a modern gentleman, he left this initiative to Me….hahahahaaaa….

The morning after, he left and kissed the tip of My boots, thanking Me intensely for the opportunity I gave him “to met a woman like you” he said. And he begged Me to see him again another time. 

 When I sat in the cab home, I was wondering whether he’d be prepared to join Me on a holiday or so. Not as a real slave, but as a kind of servant and body-guard…. I (secretly) hope he reads this….

 


Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blind encounter. i love to see a happy ending for the Lady. i would be happy just scrubbing Your floors while You were away. =)

    ReplyDelete