Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wanking dirk


After dirk accepted the offer to get collared in the basement (where jan and marc’s cages are) Myriam had him fixed to My slave jan’s cage with the collar.
When he was securely fixed, I pointed consecutively at his dick and hands with My whip and said thatfrom My point of vue, there were two items involved in his infractions….
So we made him offer his outstretched hands in front of him. And I invited Myriam to punish his hands… and I warned dirk that he’d get an extra lash from Me in case he would not offer his hands good enough to his Mistress. Withdrawing his hands without permission would yield five extra “hits”. I knew this would be enough to give Myriam free and unlimited access to his hands. I knew dirk would not risk to get My whip on his hands. he had felt that a few times before and for sure did not want to feel that again! I have found out that together with My spurs and whiplashes in the face, slaves (at least My slaves) are most frightened to get full force blows on their hands. That is why whipping hands is something that can be used for real punishment! he screamed and cried and tears ran down his cheeks, but he kept his hands nice in front of him, offering them to Myriam who seemed to beat harder with each hit.
 Like that, Myriam beat his hands black and blue although the initial color was rather purple red…. It is clear where this proverb is coming from….hahahahaaaa…. I know very well how that purple color changes in “black and blue” after some time…..
Anyway, after the punishing of his hands, it was time fot that other “item” of misconduct to be punished: his dick!!!!!
“Hands on the back” I ordered and I stepped I nodded Myriam to come to Me and I kissed her full mouth and rubbed My fingers over her crotch. And al this right in front of dirk’s eyes! It immediately had the desired effect since I dirk had told Me years ago that he found lesbian Mistresses turned him on very much. But although Me, nor Myriam are really lesbian, our little show had the desired effect. As soon as I saw dirk’s dick getting hard, I pulled My crop out of My boot and launched it to his manhood… a scream filled the room and instinctively he brought his hands in front of it to protect it. I told him politely that he couldn’t do that unless he wanted his hands to be beaten again. Hesitatingly, they went back behind his torso, and I stepped aside for Myriam to take My place.
 After several blows, I told him never to forget, that he and “it” were Myriam’s property, nobody else’s!!!!! Not even himself! he shook his head frantically indicating that he had understood. And after a final blood drawing blow,

Myriam stopped. “Be My guest…” she said and invited Me. With a smile, I lifted My riding whip again….
 I am sure dirk will never dare to jerk off  again without his owner’s permission. That night, he slept in jan’s cage, while I had ordered jan to serve Myriam during the night the way she deserves and likes! Afterall, she had suffered a terrible experience: a disloyal slave!

 

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment