Thursday, February 20, 2014

Chastity

Yesterday I came at Myriam’s and saw dirk, a former slave of Me, wearing a chastity device. Myriam made him drop his pants and show it to Me. Of course I could’t avoid laughing at it and him. I knew Myriam made him wear it since she had caught him wanking. I am not used to this kind of device since I do not care if My slaves jerk off or not. As long as I don’t get bothered with it and it does not jeopardize the level of service to Me, I allow them to do so. Of course I don’t want them to do it in My presence unless ordered otherwise!

But dirk got himself into this and from what Myriam told Me, She still made him regret his misstep daily! I think the “incident” at least sharpened her whipping skills…..

 

Lady Contessa Pat

2 comments:

  1. Lady Contessa Pat, if i can afford, i think it needs to be a slave in everything, even his private parts. Deny and restrict out its functionsincreases the submission and obedience. So i think a little 'of chastity is sometimes necessary. However, it is always the Mistress who decides!
    This is just my opinion of inferior male.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have felt 2 feet tall being laughed at with chastity device on while stripped naked.

    ReplyDelete