Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spurs!

I wonder if you'd prefer these.....
Not that long ago, someone asked Me if I liked spurs and if I liked the spurs in a picture he sent Me.

I told him that, as a fanatic horsewoman, I wear spurs daily, although not the ones he was referring to. That doesn’t mean that I don’t have these rowel type protruding “Mexican” ones. I have several pairs like that and I must admit that wearing these make Me hot! I feel very powerful in them: their cold and shiny hardness, their image of sharpness, the subtle sound some of them make with each step I take, …

But maybe it can also be that it is because I sensed already years ago that slaves are scared to death for them.

I like to threaten My slaves with them. Even without saying a word, they speak!


.......or those.....?


And to emphasize their power, I had given a small demonstration a few years ago. I chopped them into a pumpkin a slave had to hold and an apple got stuck on them after the same “action”.

I only really used spurs full force on My slaves a few times and it gave real nasty wounds. I have seen movies “acting” as if using spurs on a slave, but the damage they can do on human skin is far worse than what is seen in these movies. Believe Me: at the feet of an experienced horsewoman they can damage a slave seriously!

But as I said the majority of My spurs are just classic spurs that I wear daily and not exclusively with My riding boots….

 

Lady Contessa Pat



3 comments:

  1. Woowww .... Lady Contessa Pat, first of all she is beautiful and very authoritative! I prefer the photo with boots blacks. In fact, to hear the sound of walking with heels and spurs already means that the Mistress gives orders! Being submissive to a few centimeters from Boots, for slaves like me is already a privilege, therefore it is absolutely important to be under threat to be always ready to obedience! Many thanks Lady Contessa Pat!
    Always devotion, submission and fear of being punished ........ I'll leave she with my tongue by polishing Her Wonderful Boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lady Contessa Pat
    Could you please inform me as to where I can find "mexican" spurs. (preferably in or around Antwerp)
    I'm not into horseback riding, nor poney play with slaves but have use for them as encoragement so to say. Have looked on various websites but can not find them.
    Please write me the info on mrs_and_cuck@yahoo.co.uk (don't be mislead by the e-mail adres, live in Belgium and South of France not in the uk.)
    Thank you very much for the info
    Kind regards

    Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black boots are elegant with a hint of danger. The tan boots look as though you could seriously destroy a man with them.

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete