Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Re-educating dirk


So, as agreed the day before, Myriam came to My house with dirk. First I offered them to sit in the lounge: Myriam comfortably in a sofa, dirk next to her on his knees like a puppy. Then, I took a place at the opposite direction of the room and ordered him to come over to kiss My boots. he immediately jumped up and hurried towards Me, but as soon as he came within range, I kicked him and told him he did not ask his Owner permission to come over to Me. Like a beaten dog he crawled back towards Myriam who was toying with her whip and asked her whether he could crawl towards Me and kiss My boots. Myriam nodded uninterested and he crawled back to Me, but in the middle between us, she told him to stop. Me, from My side, I explicitly ordered him again to crawl to Me. he hesitated, but when I said “Heeerrrre” with a menacing voice, he continued his way towards Me. “I said stop” Myriam spoke softly, and again dirk hesitated and stopped. Next, I tapped My boot as a sign to kiss it, but Myriam ordered her slave to crawl towards her. At that moment, he no longer knew what to do, and like that fool D. (not dirk!) before, he started to cry in confusion. “you heard Me” Myriam said softly and dirk looked at her and than at Me begging for clear unambiguous orders. “My boots” I repeated haughty and he started to beg Myriam to be allowed to kiss My boots. “Here” she said again in a tone as if she had hardly noticed her slave.  By then, he was desperate and just sat there in between us, sobbing like a little child. “you heard your Owner!” I finally said to subtle push him over the right line. Relieved, he immediately crawled to My friend and covered her boots in kisses. “you hesitate to follow My orders?” she said in the most strict voice. “No Madame, please” he cried, and he explained that he always wanted to obey her as his Mistress, but that he was so afraid to disobey Me since he know that I am so strict and so cruel when someone disobeys My orders or wishes. I smiled, not only for his words, but also because My plan to show Myriam that she was the one and only Owner of dirk, had worked. I told him that I would never punish a slave for obeying his Mistress-Owner and I told him to always keep in mind that he’d always obey his Owner first!

“Remember boy…” I told him, “you only have one Owner, and it is Her and only Her you worship, unless explicitly ordered of course. you only have one Owner, and you always ask her permission to do whatever you want to do! you only have one Owner, and that Owner is Myriam!!!!!! Do you understand???!!!!!!” and he confirmed My statement with the enthousiasm of someone who just got rescued from a certain death!

Then I ordered him again to crawl to Me, for which he asked permission to his Mistress.

As to show her power over him, she kept silent as if considering her answer, but then she finally agreed  and dirk immediately started to move. Then, in the middle between the two of Us, Myriam just spoke one word: “footstool!” Having learned his lesson, dirk stopped crawling and turned towards Myriam again. Without a further word, he positioned himself in front of his Mistress on all fours, and Myriam put her boots on the offered back. The smile on her face told Me that she was finally over it and that she was proud to have re-educated her slave into her personal belongings…

 

Lady Contessa Pat

 

 

Published with the permission of Lady Myriam C.

 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to train a male. Cheers to the Ladies.

    ReplyDelete