Friday, June 1, 2018

"slave" hans - part 2



In the early morning jan released hans from the sleeping cage since he was ordered to prepare My breakfast and serve it properly.
It earned hans a few lashes of My whip and in the end, he had to offer his hands for My cane. Four hits I had decided. That was ten minus the quotation I gave for his service: six! Not bad for a novice slave, but still yielding hits with the cane. he screamed it out with each hit, but nevertheless he kept his hands offered to My cane and never made any attempt to withdraw them!
After breakfast he was ordered to clean up the table and do the dishes while I put on My riding attire. I had put on everything except for the spurs because after I had pulled on My riding boots over My tight-fitting jodhpurs. hans had to fix them when he had finished his chores.
Of course, he did not know that I always check whether the spurs are well attached!  So, I snapped My finger for marc who immediately assumed the desired position and like a kind of ritual, I pushed My spurs into his buttocks and moved My foot slightly up and down. To My satisfaction they did not slip nor shift and he was allowed to kiss My boots. In order to show hans the feeling, I did the same with him and told him never to forget the protocol how to fix and check My spurs. Then marc put a special bridle in his mouth and explained him the commands of human pony riding in brief.
After that, I ordered him to assume the position to make me mount him easy for a two-legged walk along My garden. It is a relaxing way to enjoy My large garden and it is a most satisfactory way to inspect a slave’s work. The feeling of his body through My tight-fitting jodhpurs gives Me that extra feeling of power and superiority. On top of that, spurs can be used to make a slave immediately feel when I am not pleased with his work.
So, like that I walked around My garden for about half an hour sitting comfortably in his neck, directing him with My thighs, boots and spurs.
In the afternoon, We had not much time to “play” in the garden since it started raining. However, I took the time to “train” him inside as well.
First, I tested his reactions to My non-verbal commands and helped him understand them with My whip. I taught him what to do when I tap My boot with My whip, when I spread My legs, when I snap My fingers, when I stamp the floor twice or three times rapidly, …
It got him a few good kicks and a series of lashes since he was not really trained as My slave. Each time he misunderstood a command, I punished him and had jan show him the correct action which of course jan executed correct and without hesitation.
Around 4 o’clock, I ordered My slaves to clean My car. Jan had to do the outside while jan had to do the inside.  hans on his turn was ordered to tongue-clean the leather seats and wipe them dry with his shirt.
Before hans left I asked him how he felt about the weekend and he answered Me that it was the best time of his life!
As a result he agreed with the idea that I will use him as My slave for a weekend later again when I feel like it.  

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Good it sounds like Madam has a new slave, perhaps not 24/7 but a willing slave to be :)
    I am sure within a short period of time Madam will have hans trained.

    ReplyDelete