Monday, June 11, 2018

Tasting wine...or...?



During our last meeting in France, it was suggested to organize a wine tasting evening and than Madame Jeanine  suggested to do it with our slaves and combine it. So, last Sunday we gathered at Madame Laurence as explained that each of them had to bring two fine wines for Us to taste and evaluate.
Upon arrival We were also shown some cans in the bathroom. Each of it marked with A to E and we were asked to choose a can and fill it up
Most of Us took their personal slave to the bathroom “to help”.
Also, since I had a servant, frank, with Me I took him and had him hold the can under Me while I emptied My bladder.
After an hour or so (we had to wait for Brigitte who was not able to “produce” a useful amount since she seemed to have peed just before arriving) We all had relieved ourselves and the slaves had to taste all beakers and fill in a form on which they marked which piss they found the sweetest, the best tasting in general, nicest smelling, strongest taste,
And they had to give points for each beaker, so each beaker was valued 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 points. Afterwards, the total points were calculated and We put our names to the corresponding beaker marks. I had beaker C and ended on the third place overall, but My piss was chosen as the nicest smelling! Other categories were the sweetest piss, the best tasting piss and the strongest tasting piss.
In the mean time We Ourselves savoured a series of fine wines that We also gave points. 
Most wines were savoured and drank, but some were just spit out. of course the slaves had to offer themselves with open mouths to collect everything We spat out.
However, as a result, most of Us got a bit drunk and that had some influence on the slaves “welfare” and the later it got, the more whiplashes were heard. Like that Jeanine’s slave was whipped to bleeding for “disrespective looking” by Laurence and his Mistress Madame Jeanine. he was already serious scarred all over his body and beared fresh marks that showed he had been whipped to bleeding recently. I knew he was a pain slut, but I think that even for a pain slut, it must have been very hard to bear.
I saw in frank’s eyes that he was scared to death to be summoned to undergo a whipping like that as well, but luckily for him he behaved well. Besides, My Friends knew that he was not a real slave and was not used to whippings and would for sure not make him bleed like they did with slave andre.
But, I had him not only tongue-clean My boots several times, but also My Friends’ boots. I yielded him a few good kicks, but nothing serious or damaging. 
When riding home, I asked him about it and he told Me that he had found the whipping really scaring. I warned him that nevertheless it was the kind of punishment he’d face if he’d ever do something that would really upset Me! I think he got he message….

Madam Kommandante

1 comment: