Monday, June 25, 2018

Training a new slave



A few weeks ago, I had invited My German Friend Lady Petra at My place and last Saturday, she had come over to Me.
Since she is also a skilled rider, I had offered her to have a ride in the area where I live.  Although she has an excellent slave, she had brought another one who was far less “experienced”  than her regular 24/7-slave carl. However, since he was too much scarred she could not take him with her she said. So, She had brought another slave. one that she had recently found and that was actually under “training”. Since he was not fully trained yet, We did not take a risk and locked him up in marc’s cage while We took off for the ride.
We rode along the river and canal, through the woods and had a kind of full gallop race over a broad trail along a big field (which I won héhé!). Then, We had a long stop at a very cosy café where I often stop to have a refreshment.

When We came back, We released her slave michael in order to have him tongue-clean My boots while My slave jan had to shine Petra’s boots.
After that, We changed boots again and had a few tidbits offered by My slaves. While We were talking, the idea rose to test slave michael’s endurance under the whip since My garden is very suited for such a “test”. As such Petra had him run in circles while she used her whip to speed him up.
I must admit that she is a gorgeous woman, the way she cracked the whip in her long leather coat. Shouting at her slave in German, She made Me think of how a German SS-woman would have cracked the whip in the camps.
You probably know that this is one of My strongest fantasies and probably one of the reasons why I like and admire My German Friends so much.

Petra ready to urge her slave
 (picture with her permission)


Anyway, after about five minutes She invited Me to take over which I did with pleasure. he seemed to be in good shape and have a good stamina but obviously was not used to the whip.
I found it very pleasant to crack My long horsewhip close to the running slave, making it crack like a rifleshot. It was amusing to see how each lash sped him up. It was clear that he really was scared for My leather weapon and I kept his speed very high so that it was not some long distance jogging, but a real full speed run. After I had take over for five minutes or so, he clearly slowed down and My whip hit him significantly more than in the beginning and after a while I cut him with each lash. In his desperation he ran and ran which became stumbling and even stumbling down. I managed to get him up and running again twice with the aid of My long horsewhip, but less than a minute later he collapsed finally under My blows. At that moment, Petra feigned anger and rushed up at her slave, yelling that he embarrassed her. She kicked the defenceless slave repeatedly and very hard with her boots. he screamed and begged, but the pointed tips of her beautiful leather boots kept on hitting him until he got up and threw himself at My boots begging Me for forgiveness. I smiled at My Friend and kicked him as well.  Realizing that he would not be better off at My boots, he crawled to his Mistress Petra and overloaded her boots with kisses. “Looks like you need much more training!” She exclaimed proudly and ordered him to heel as We went back to Our comfortable chairs.
We chitchatted further teasing our footstools with our spurs and heels before We changed and prepared for the restaurant. After diner She just picked up her slave at My place. We hugged and kissed and I promised to visit her place next time.

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment