Tuesday, May 29, 2018

"slave" hans



I had My servant (sub) hans as My slave for the weekend. he had agreed to live a full weekend as My slaves and treated in the same way they are. There would be no turning back and no limits and he’d endure anything I’d do with him.
I had explained his rights and plight. As a matter of fact that was very simple: no more rights and I had him sign a contract in which he vows to obey, serve and suffer if I deem necessary. In this, he declared that he’d obey My every whim, no matter the consequences and would freely accept all physical damage resulting from My orders and eventual punishments. In it he also declares that all tasks and punishments he’d undergo are fully accepted by him and would never lead to any charges against Me no matter the result of My orders or punishments.
As soon as he had signed the contract, I went to the toilet and filled a glass with warm piss to celebrate.
But before he had to drink it, I ordered him to lick My pussy clean. he did not know that I had held some and while he was licking Me I started pissing again into his face and mouth. No vast amounts of course, but enough to soak his face and shirt and to make him drink right from the source!
Anyway, after our “toast” I ordered him to get naked.
Unfamiliar with this, he acted a bit clumsy and hesitating and asked Me if that included his underwear.
Apparantly he was not familiar with My rule that slaves always kneel down for Me to ask something which got him a few hits in the face with My crop.  
To explain I ordered marc to show him the “protocol”:  My slave went down on his knees and asked Me if he could sprinkle the flowers. As an answer, I tapped My boot with My crop. It was the non verbal version of “yes, you can thank Me now…” and slave marc bent forward and kissed the tip of My boots out of gratitude.
Then I showed slave hans the no-answer when he went down and asked Me if he could keep on his underwear: I kicked him in the face with My riding boot.
Pretty clear I thought so.
After he had stopped the bleeding of his noose I urged him into the garden and ordered him to mow the lawn. he did not tell but I am sure that he was surprised and disappointed when he saw that he had to do it with an old manual machine. I explained that I did not want to use My motorized mowing tractor since I wanted to save petrol…. Hahahahhaaaaaa…  
So for about an hour or so I watched how the naked body was sweating in the burning sun, struggling with the old machine.
In the mean time I enjoyed the sun (tanning) while jan and marc served Me on the terasse massaging and licking My feet while reading and savoring a sweet white wine.
Now and then I zipped up My boots and went to hans for checking his work. Walking next to him with only My bathing suit, high boots and gloves on, I “encouraged” him to work faster with one of My favorite singletails.

After an hour or two, Myriam arrived and hans was punished for not properly greeting her. 
hans, after the whipping
Indeed, My slaves normally welcome My Domme guests by kissing their shoes or boots when arriving to welcome them and hans did not although he had seen this several times before!
I found something like that embarrassing for Me and offered My Friend to punish him in the way she saw fit.
Like that, We had him cuffed to a pole, fully exposed and offered to Myriam’s whip. After a while Myriam suggested to take over and whip him on My turn for embarrassing Me.
I had told him not to make a noise or We’d take him to the cellar for a serious whipping, but he managed to keep quiet except for some moaning.
After about five minutes, his back was striped red but no real bleeding or so and We allowed him to kiss our whip hands.
Around 5 PM I changed with hans’s help to go for dinner, but unlike he had hoped, I had him locked up in marc’s cage and went only with Myriam to the restaurant.
When I came home later that night, I had him kiss goodnight My boots before I went to bed. I had hans sleep in marc’s cage, locked up.

To be continued

Lady Contessa

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like hans is in for a bit of a rough time, not like he probably expected, Madam did well to get him to sign agreement before anything happened and what a lovely way to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete