Sunday, March 11, 2018

Testing Myriam's new slave



When I came at Myriam’s a few days ago, it was her slave dirk who opened the door. I allowed him to kiss the tip of My boots to welcome Me and when I entered her living room I saw Myriam sitting in her couch. Her feet comfortably on lode’s back since he was on all fours forming a footstool.

To My surprise she was wearing sky high thigh high’s with stiletto heels and I was a bit disappointed when she told Me that lode liked it. Not that she never wore high heels, but I know that, like Myself, she was into more comfortable shoe ware. 
I advised her not to wear them for a slave’s sake, but she assured Me that it was not for her new slave she was wearing them and told that she liked it herself, feeling sexy in them.
Anyway, We dropped the subject as We did not want to spoil the evening.
Another thing that I noticed was the leash around lode’s neck, a sign that she had already “collared” her new slave, something I had not seen with dirk.
After the introductory chitchatting, she invited Me to test him. No need to tell that such an invitation sounds like music to My ears!

For starters, he had to sit on his knees and hold his hands right in front of him offering his hands to get whipped. Myriam started his test and hit his hands about five times. He did not move nor made any noise. Then she handed the crop over to Me. I took it and hit his exposed hands rather hard. The first time he was surprised about the ferocity and screamed it out. But, with the second hit, he pulled back uncontrollably!
Angry about this, Myriam told him that he would get five extra for each time he’d move his hands! After that, he managed to control himself but I gave him the extra five anyway. After each hit, he begged Me to stop, but kept his hands in position. I praised him for his ability to take My crop (I have not seen many slaves that could take such a hard whipping on their  hands!) and his dedication towards Myriam. Not embarrassing his Mistress in front of Me, her friend, is an important test!

A bit later, Myriam went to the toilet and came back with a glass filled with her fresh warm yellow liquid. In the mean time I kept lode busy tongue-cleaning My left boot, while slave dirk took care of My right one. As soon as Myriam came back, I slightly kicked both to attention and as expected, lode had to drink Myriam’s piss and empty the glass to the bottom. She invited Me to do the same, but I thought that drinking her fresh piss was something more intimate and I left it for her and lode personally.

Then both slaves had to get naked and stand next to each other for a comparison. While I was watching, Myriam was checking her new slave and commenting on his body while she ran her crop over his body tapping it explicitly on certain “items”. No need to tell you that his cock got erect in less than a few seconds!  She did so as if he was cattle or even if it was a slave market. I think it was extremely humiliating both for lode and dirk. When they had to turn I could see the full effect of the whipping both had endured lately.

It was clear that Myriam was far from shy when it came to whipping slaves! She had adapted very well to the role of Mistress!

Then her new toy was cuffed at the back and hooked with his leash at a ring fixed into the wall. Like that he was more or less fixed but still had some room to move. She ordered dirk to fetch her some gloves and took lode’s nipples as soon as she had pulled them on. She took his nipple and squeezed it so hard he could but scream. “Nice toys” she said as she seem to turn them completely.

Then she invited Me to use his nipples as a target for My whip. She knew that I always like to show My skills with the whip and whipping at a certain target is one of the ways to show My expertise. Five minutes later or so, the first one started bleeding and lode had not even moved.
Myriam finished it off with her crop.
dirk, Lady Myriam and lode

Then finally he had to lay down on a small kind of table (more like a broad beam placed on two supports), face up.  Like that, again he was cuffed at the back and his leash was turned around the beam to immobilize his head more or less.
When he was “prepared”, Myriam invited Me to use his face like a kind of cushion while she ordered him to make Me enjoy the “seat”. In the meantime, slave dirk had to remove Myriam’s boots, pants and knickers. Since I realized what she was up to, I dismounted slave lode as soon as Myriam was ready. She said that there was no need to stop enjoying his face and tongue, and invited Me to remove My breeches as well. However, like with the urine, I felt that it was her prerogative to use his tongue to serve her more intimately and that it was better to leave them.
So, I said that I had to go and kissed her goodbye before she mounted her new slave.
I congratulated her with her catch and told her he’d seemed to be a very useful slave.
he did not only show some experience, but he seemed to be dedicated to serve and worship his new Mistress as well. A good catch indeed!

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. A very good catch indeed, sounds like lode will be serving Lady Myriam for a long time to come :)
    It is good that Madam gave the extra lashes to his hands :)

    ReplyDelete