Friday, March 30, 2018

Last visit to London?




Just returned from London for a last talk with a supplier who frantically does not want to loose the important client that I am.
I had pushed him already that far that I think that, although he is no sub, he’d kiss My boots if it would get him the business back.
Anyway, during diner, I toyed a bit with him, suggesting openings for business, but always with conditions that would strangle him and his company.
After an hour or so, he realized that talking would not help and he took My hand to beg Me to keep on doing business with him. When I withdrew My hand, he raised his voice a bit and told Me that I would regret if I stopped our “collaboration”. I told him that he was just one of My suppliers and not a partner. When hearing this, he took My arm again and shook it a bit. As a result, I pull it loose and hit him in the face. I don’t know if it was due to the ferocity or the leather of My gloves, but My hand could be clearly seen in his face. By than we had attracted the attention of other people in the restaurant and he excused himself extensively. But since I no longer wanted to have the discussion, I left the restaurant and took a taxi to the private club I wanted to visit anyway in the evening.
Me on Trafalgar Square. For the last time?
I booked a new hotel  and called My friend Sue. Half an hour later I met her and We discussed My experiences. In order to vent My anger she offered Me to whip a slave that was in the club. An offer I took with pleasure! After that, We let some slaves pamper Us while We enjoyed nice snacks and drinks.

Since I had no longer business to do, Sue invited Me to have some sightseeing in London the day after (before My plane would leave in the evening).
Like that I visited things like the British Museum and the National Gallery. I have walked Trafalgar Square very often but never took the time to visit the National Gallery and apart from the crowd I was positively surprised!

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment