Thursday, March 15, 2018

Lady Contessa Pat or Madam Kommandante?



Yesterday, someone asked Me about My name, why I use Lady Contessa Pat one day and Madam Kommandante another time.
Let Me explain:
When I was young everyone called Me (little) Pat, but after a few years that changed slowly to people calling Me Lady Patricia (My official first name). When I discovered My dominant nature, I decided that I should have a title and when I dug into My family’s history, I found out that Countess was the most obvious since there had been a few Dukes and Countesses in My (greater) family. The most interesting was one who lived in Italy and thus was called “Contessa”. That is why I took the name “Lady Contessa Pat” when referring to My dominant life and feelings. A few years ago someone called Me Madam Kommandante. He told Me that I made him think of a female camp commander in a German camp during world war 2 (must have been the heavy black leather riding boots I was wearing).
When someone started My fantasy group LCPCF for Me, I found “Madam Kommandante” very suitable for Me and thus I used the name “Lady Contessa Pat” when referring to My real (dominant) life and “Madam Kommandante” for My fantasy-life in LCPCF.
I hope this makes it all clear.


Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante

1 comment:

  1. You are so interesting and really intelligent and very smart Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante.

    ReplyDelete