Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Dreaming



Last night I had a strange dream.
I dreamed that I lived in a medieval castle but strangely also My factory was attached to it.
Villagers were captured and brought to My factory to work as slaves.
When I came at the stables I found a stableslave that I whipped until an inch of death with a very cruel bullwhip. He was bleeding all over and in the end I had him kiss My boot and thank Me.
Strangely, a few minutes later he was no longer half dead but accompanied Me on a horsetrip running behind Me on My horse and I had him tongue-clean My boots while I was in the saddle. Than he was suddenly gone again. The strange thing was that I recognized him as a particular English guy that I chat with already for more than a year! I don’t know why I “recognized” him while I actually never met him (only saw one or two pictures of him).
Also special was that Granny came into My dream with a group of soldiers bringing villagers to Me to work in My factory. The soldiers seemed to be German SS and granny appeared to be ordering their commanding officer.  I must have materialized the rumours about My grandmother. Anyway she made the villagers work for Me wielding and snapping her long bullwhip over the working slaves’ heads while “her” soldiers stood guard.
Unfortunately, then I woke up and all was lost. I did try to get to sleep again and catch the dream again, but that appeared to be in vain.
I wondered if other Dommes and subs have similar experiences and I asked My personal slaves. They tell Me that they have had dreams in which they were slaves but not very frequently and that they always woke up when they would feel pain.
I will ask My Domme friends as well when I see them and welcome all info on this from everyone.

Lady Contessa Pat

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very nice dream Madam had, people often dream about things that they think of during the waking hours, perhaps Madams dream is of things to come in the future or that Madam wishes to happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like this english guy must have been o Madams mind and deserves everything Madam gave him and more...good for you Madam, perhaps he will come into another dream where Madam can show him what it is really like to be whipped :)

    ReplyDelete