Friday, September 9, 2016

Watch out for drones!



Lately I was thinking about the threat of these commercially available drones. Since I have a fully walled and rather large garden around My house, keeping peeping eyes out of My estate, I can have My slaves working in that garden, punishing them there and even ride them like ponyslaves. Up till now, for instance when riding them as human ponies I did not want someone flying over in a small airplane might see it. Therefore I always order one of the slave to watch the sky and look out for low airplanes. This works fine and give Me a feeling of safety for peeking eyes. However, I was told that it was very difficult to spot these small drones that only cost a few thousand of euros and have very good HD-cameras!
That is why I begin to worry about My open-air activities with My slaves. Especially obviously things like riding them as ponies and so. I don’t want strangers to look into My garden!!!!!

I wonder if anyone has experiences on that and/or knows what to do on it?

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment