Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Another visit to the UK



Last week I was in England again. Since I suggested to consider another supplier for important components, My English supplier is extremely attent and cooperative. That is why I had agreed to come over again to the UK for a meeting to discuss new conditions.
Anyway, the meeting was one big “asslicking” from its CEO and other executives, but that was not the most important thing. No, because I was not really impressed and I told them I had other plans for the evening when they nearly begged Me to accept their invitation for diner.
And indeed other plans I had! I had make an appointment with My Friend Sue and some slaves I had met before. First I had invited Her for a exclusive diner in London. After that, We went to the private club where I met Her initially.
When We arrived, We were welcomed by several slaves. Amongst them was john, a slave I had already met a few times before. I had ordered him to be present, and to My delight and expectation, he was there. To be honest I must admit that I mainly like him because of his excellent lickings. he is one of the few who already managed to make Me orgasm multiple times with only his tongue! He also is the one who taught Me the joy of having My asshole licked and “served”.
Upon arriving I immediately went to the changing room to change into a more appropriate outfit”. More specifically, I  took black leather pants that I had brought specially for the occasion. It has a huge zipper that goes from the front all the way to the back and it is appropriate not to wear anything under it! So, as soon as I was ready, I took john to the special bathroom where I unzipped it immediately. After all I had drunk a lot (no alcohol!) during diner and needed to go! I did not even have to say a thing when I spread My legs and unzipped since john knew what I (and he) wanted. I waited until he had his lips nearly hermetically sealing My little pussy and then I slowly started to piss. I released it slowly and even stopped a few times to make it possible for My slave to swallow it all. Like that I think it took Me at least two full minutes to fully empty. After relieving Myself, the real joy came when I ordered him to tongue-dry My pussy. he made Me come twice in less than a few minutes!
After that, I took him to the room where Sue was busy teaching a slave the etiquette of how to show a Lady his submissivity. As a result she ordered the guy to show us how he should welcome a Lady entering the room. I personally thought that he did quite well, but he ended up on a whipping cross and was whipped by both of us with different whips that were available in the room. We made it a kind of competition to make him scream as loud as possible. After the whipping, I offered Sue to have slave john for a licking in the bathroom which she gladly accepted. Before they left, I promised john that he’d be rewarded if he did well with My friend, but severely punished if he did not meet her expectations.
he was lucky, because half an hour later, Sue’s slave (I don’t even know his name, since We only called him “slave”) was sitting on his knees sucking john’s cock while we gave both slaves a mild whipping. Before We finally left for the bar to have a drink, I took john to the bathroom again and had another orgasm!
I still felt “fulfilled” when I came back in My hotelroom around midnight.

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment