Thursday, September 29, 2016

john in Belgium



Last weekend, My British slave john came over to Belgium.
During My last visit to the private club in London I visit know and then, he had told Me that he would like to be ridden by Me as a ponyboy. Since this used to be one of My favorite activities I liked the idea. Especially since I had promised one of My French Friends to have some races in My garden. Of course I did not want to present him to her without first having him ridden and tested extensively. 
So when he arrived in Brussels, I had texted him which train to take and had Myriam pick him up at the train station. There he had to remove the battery of his cellphone and hand it over to Myriam. As soon as they moved, he was ordered to lay down on the backbench and fix the blindfold that We had left on it. When they arrived about twenty minutes later, he was allowed to remove it. First of all, I introduced him to My slaves and Myriam took a picture of him, naked, kissing My boots (for what We call our insurance policy…hahahahahaaa…). After that, he was summoned the rules of the house ….
I did not put too much time in that since I had many plans in mind for him and little time.
So, I took him to My bedroom and ordered him to lick Me to orgasm as he had done before in England on a few occasions. And again he did not let Me down!
After I had savoured his “services” I had him pull My boots over My legs and attach the spurs.
Then a took him to the garden and taught him the basic of being a ponyboy. First jan went down on one knee and lowered his head to make Me mount easy. After I had swung My leg over him, he put his hands next to My boots so I could put them in as if stirrups. Then I tapped him with My crop and he came up cautiously, very careful not to cause instability. As soon as I sat comfortable in his neck, I kicked him slightly to start walking. Next I explained and showed the basic commands:  I pull the “reins” that were attached with a small cord to two clamps that were attached to his ears: he stepped. When I  pulled it to the right: he went right, to the left: he went left, …
After that short introduction, it was his turn to get mounted. His position was perfect, but when he tried to rise the first time, I nearly fell off! Luckily for him the second and third time he managed and I did not need to use My crop much more. Then We started to walk around the garden while I continuously made him stop and turn. After that, I urged him to start slowly running (like jogging) the pace I call trotting and after another two minutes, I kicked him into real running (like galloping)! To My delight he managed quite well and I rode him back to My porch. In the mean time, Myriam had prepared herself in jan’s neck. I had told her to do so since I wanted to have a little race.
We placed Ourselves next to each other and then I suddenly kicked john hard and urged him running and racing jan and Myriam As agreed the finish was the old kastanje tree about fifty meters away from the porch as the first race was meant as short and speedy one. Unfortunately, it was Myriam who won, but john had done remarkably and unexpectedly well (for a novice ponyslave). We let our ponies step to the starting position to recover a bit before We had our next race: a longer one where We make five rounds around to more remote trees. When starting, john took immediately the lead and kept it until round three after which he  hardly got moving anymore. I kicked and whipped him hard but to no avail. While Myriam passed us, he appeared to be completely exhausted. I believe that if it was not for My kicks and lashes, he would not even have made it to the end!
But the finish of the race was not the finish of his “task”. Since he was not allowed to put Me down at the finish, but had to take Me back to the porch,  he still had to carry Me more than hundred meters further.  But he managed and when We reached the porch I allowed him to put Me down, he collapsed and fell down right.
When he laid down there exhausted at My boots, I prod him with the tip of My boot and asked him sarcastically if he was still interested in being a ponyboy. First he did not react, but when I prod him further he said that it was hard but that he liked it!

We left him like that to recover and enjoyed the drinks and snacks that jan and marc brought to Us while we relaxed in the long chairs on the porch.
After john had recovered, jan took him to the slave’s bathroom for a shower since he was all sweat and dirt.

When he had finished, also jan and marc had finished tongue-cleaning Our riding boots, and I took john upstairs for “special services”. I had him wear a facial dildo and orgasmed two times over his face!

After that, I said goodbye to him and Myriam brought him back to the station in the same way he had come, blindfolded.

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment