Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Eve



After having a quarrel at  My parents on Christmas Eve, I was pissed (and drunk) when I went home.
When I arrived home, I went straight to My slaves in the cellar. I grabbed one of My more cruel whips and started whipping jan through the bars of his cell. Of course I was not pleased with the fact that he had his clothes on, so I ordered him to take them off and present himself naked for Me. By then they must have sensed that I was a bit drunk and angry and that they were going to pay for My mood. But nevertheless, he obeyed (afterall he is a well trained slave) and I restarted to whip him through the bars, this time creating nice welts on his body each time I managed to hit him (which was not that easy through the bars, but it made it thrilling). He cried and begged Me to stop, but I was far from satisfied at that time and kept on whipping him continuously. I might have launched more than hundred lashes at him and probably 40 of them really hit him, so in the end, he was full of red welts.
But after a while I got another thrilling idea and went for a kind of gun with plastic balls and started to shoot at jan and alternately marc who I by then had ordered to pull off his clothes as well. It was thrilling because they did not know when the next shot was going to come since they had to cover their eyes with a blindfold for safety (not to destroy their eyes).
And since they knew I liked to aim at their balls and penis, they used their hands to cover their manhood. Like that, I sneaked around the cages and fired at them from different and unexpected angles. As I said thrill and fun!
Then I took a long crop, turned to marc and spoke the single word “hands!” and he knew what that meant and he put his hands out between the bars of his cell so I could hit them with My crop. And he knew: withdrawing meant a double portion!
So he let Me beat his hands and fingers black and blue!
After that, I put My boot through the bars and had him kiss it and vow loyalty to Me. And the same went for jan.
I seldom really hurt My slaves without a reason, but since I was angry, I needed to release My frustrations. And although they had nothing to do with it, they were just at the wrong time in the wrong place.

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Godam! You shoot at prisoners locked in cell with airsoft gun! It's very unfair as they could barely move and are very easy targets, and it's pretty cruel because at short range the pain inflicted by airsoft bullets is intense. Wouldn't you prefer to give em a chance even very small, through a slave hunt game. Imagine a bunch of naked slaves running naked in the woods, you could chase them with your gun. Or some jailbreakers game. Some prisoner runaway from your detention camp, you could chase them, shoot, and bring them back where they will face your anger through a very harsh punishment

    ReplyDelete