Wednesday, December 9, 2015

At Marlon's

Marlon on the bridge to the pedestrian’s bridge
to the museum for shipping
As promised some more on My latest trip to My friend Marlon and her new slavegirls.
I already knew that Marlon had a good appetite for slavegirls (who hasn’t?), but up till now She as well had mostly had male slaves. So I still was a bit surprised to see these two cute Asian girls welcoming Me on their knees. 
Marlon asked Me  from the beginning not to be too hard on them as they were frail and not used to harsh treatment. But, being a good host, Marlon had foreseen an extra slave (apart from her own slave thomas) that I could use at wish including whipping him to shreds (she said literally).
I knew that Marlon was more into sexual slavery rather than real sadism (I sometimes got the impression she even loved her slavegirls), but that never kept her from supporting  Me or other Dommes from treating slaves to our own likes (and even did not withheld herself when she was into real punishing a slave).
Anyway, She had ordered her new slavegirls to serve and pamper Me like a Goddess while the slave was there to give Me the possibility of take My anger or frustrations out on if I had any. “Let the girls serve and pamper you and use the slave in case you are not pleased” She had said, but the girls were so good that I even had no reason to punish the slave. Of course I did find reasons enough to lay My whip on him during the My stay!
So it did not take long until We were relaxing, chitchatting and kissing. Both having  a slavegirl between our thighs! Marlon is a very sensual woman and like Myself She is not only into males (I’d rather say that unlike Me, She even prefer girls!). After having put the thermostat a few degrees higher, We as well had removed out clothes and were naked except for Our boots. Especially Marlon looked gorgeous in her thigh high, high heeled glossy leather boots. I was a bit disappointed that I had not brought My high heeled ones.
Me in front of the “Rijksmuseum”
Just to inform you: although I seldom wear high heels outside, I do have and like to wear high heeled boots when in an erotic mood and I have a few pairs at home!  
Anyway, the girls (and Marlon) were so good that they gave Us several orgasms in a few hours time and I did not even have to hurt My slaves for that! Of course Marlon’s temporarily slave got a good whipping at the end.
So like before at marlon’s, We had a very erotic evening!


Lady Contessa Pat



1 comment:

  1. Can you get me a date with Marlon? Or with you for that matter? You are both so sexy and dominant. I would be a good slave!

    ReplyDelete