Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year!





Happy New Year to all My readers! And many good and rewarding “rides” to My Domme Friends!
I, at least, already had a few good “rides” this new year!
First I had this “encounter” with the sub guy at the riding club who has been cleaning My boots (in public). And I already had an interesting ride in the Ardennes with My friend Myriam and frank, another sub that I see now and then. We had taken him with Us to the Ardennes in the van! With the horses hahahahahahahaaaaa…
When We arrived, he had to help Us preparing the horses and had to form a step-up with his folded hands to make us mount easy.
Next, We ordered him to come to a more remote place where we taught him a more proper position to help Us Ladies mount: on all fours forming a footstool! Like that, We used him several times on and off and on and off…. So he got “acquainted to this” we said. Next I had ordered him to clean our boots and tongue-clean Mine for extra shine (after all he is My slave and not Myriam’s). After that, we had a good ride in the sun since it was extremely good weather for the time of the year and when we came back, frank took care of our horses, while we went for a relaxing drink in a cozy café. After a few drinks we got to talk to two gorgeous looking local guys in their mid thirties. After a few minutes it was already clear that they were into more than just a drink and a social talk. After a while one of them said that he fancied horsewomen. “Beautiful horsewomen” he had literally said while his friend told us that he liked our riding breeches and boots but that he feared the crop that I had put into My riding boot. So, after a while I invited them for a diner in our favorite restaurant in the neighborhood. Of course we did not wanted to make them aware of frank so We waited to leave the café after they had left.
When We finally left the café, it had become dark and We took the jeep for one of our favorite restaurants where we met the guys again. In the mean time, frank stayed with the horses all the time.
It was fun and rewarding until, unfortunately, one of the guys got a phonecall from….his wife! And so Myriam’s prospect on a thrilling night vanished with a ring…

After he left, also his friend seemed to feel not that sure anymore and since I did not feel like leaving Myriam alone or so, I started to tell him about how I expected a man to behave in front of a Lady and discussed with Myriam on that sub in the manege and what I did with him. About fifteen minutes later, as I had expected, he told us that it was nice meeting us but that he had to go! I had scared him off with success hahahahahahahahaaaaa…!

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Curtsy Supreme Madam Kommandante,

    Was frank shirtless or bruised at all when he acted as a footstool Ma'am? i'm curious cause the mere thought of having mud, dirt and rocks mixing in and pressing against those scars bust feel aweful.

    Where those guys embarrassed at all? i would think that the other guy would feel really awkward just being by himself after something like that!

    ReplyDelete