Sunday, December 6, 2015

In Amsterdam....with My Friend Marlon

Marlon had invited Me to Amsterdam to a special club, but before We went there, I picked her up at her house in the south of Holland.
Where a series of slaves were available to be non limitedly whipped. I knew that Marlon had arranged this especially for Me since Marlon was more into sexual slavery rather than real sadism. Anyway, We went to a special club in Amsterdam were I found three slaves cuffed and chained. one to a rack, another one to a whipping post and the third one was just stretched to the ceiling. All bear clear marks of previous whippings and I realized immediatelythat this were all just “painsluts”. Worms only good to be used as whipping targets and to sharpen My torture skills! As a matter of fact these slaves did pay for it!
But, during the whipping I realized that I was not half as much excited as when whipping someone who is afraid of My whip. I realized that I was just fulfilling these worms needs. Not what I liked.
I do realize that all subs will take some pain or damage from a Mistress and even like it, but most of them only do this out of pure adoration to Me or another Domme. With these ones it was different. They seemed to be trained to bear blood drawing lashes and even when I whipped them full force, drawing blood they hardly screamed! In time I realized that it were this kind of worms that are dangerous to a real Domme. Indeed these bugs force the one holding the whip or other punishment tool to go beyond the limits of safety!
When she heard our frustration, the house Mistress offered Us the use of a cattle prod. She told Us that these worms did not mind to get scarred and cut or damaged since they knew that nobody could ever go that far it became dangerous. But, unlimited and lasting pain induced by the cattle prod was something they could not stand for long! And indeed it appeared to be very efficient to bring these fools down. After only five minutes or so, two of them indeed begged Me to stop with it (which I did only about ten minutes after their pleas started). Especially using it on their balls appeared to be very painful and thus efficient in breaking these fools. 
The third one needed to have his balls nearly fried until he gave in as he was really crazy. But Marlon managed to bring him down as well! It looked like males are frightened of it because it could ruin their “manhood”!
Although I had used it already on slaves before, I was not aware of its “power”. Anyway, it felt as a victory to have broken these three slaves especially when we heard that they were amongst the toughest ones around!

When We came back from Amsterdam, I stayed at her’s and met her new Asian toys. Two little slavegirls who together with her male slave had to serve and pamper Marlon. Physically and sexually.  But as I have not that much time anymore, I will write about them later.



Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment