Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Visiting French Friends


For already a few years, I traditionally meet My French Domme Friends at the end of the Summer. It always is a meeting to look forward to, since they always make it an special, exciting and original event. The kind of meetings One looks forward to, weeks in advance!

This year, Madame Jeanine had invited Us in a kind of holiday villa, about 10 km off the Mediteranean coast. She had been staying there for nearly two months already together with her slave andre.

When I arrived in the street My GPS had lead Me to, I immediately recognized Laurences red Porsche right behind the open gate so I parked My rented car next to it (in order to avoid a long trip, I had taken a plane to the nearest airport).

Before I had to ring, the door opened and two slaves invited Me in. As soon as the door was shut, they went down on their knees and offered their services to clean My boots and offered at the same time to fix some spurs at them. Which of course I welcomed! After this, I was lead into the living room where I found Our host together with Laurence and Brigitte who already had arrived. We hugged and kissed intensively thanking her for the invitation and hospitality. I complimented her since, as usual, she looked gorgeous in her leather clad catsuit with corset and high heeled thigh high boots. Nobody would suspect this Woman to be in her mid 50’s!

 

After a glass of champaign and accompanying snacks, We were invited in her garden where four slaves were waiting heads to the ground. Reluctantly I looked around very carefully for stalking eyes. Must be My suspicious mind!

 

But, noticing My suspicion, Jeanine, assured Me that being remote and totally surrounded by high walls, nobody could peak into the garden.  Reassured, I walked further towards the “waiting” slaves. At the same time, two other slaves who came from behind gave each of Us a medium length bullwhip. From the “stripes” on the backs of the naked slaves in front of Us, it could be seen that these were used frequently in and around this house! In the right corner, I spotted the inviting open air Jacuzzi. That was why she had asked Me to bring My bathing suit or bikinis! But that would be for later. First We enjoyed the priviledges of slave keeping Mistresses…

 

To be continued

 

No comments:

Post a Comment