Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hiking

Last weekend I went hiking in the Ardennes (South of Belgium). Since it is always such trouble to take one of My slaves to serve Me during the trip, I had asked My new friend Hans to come along. (He lives in Germany and only comes over when I summon him).
I had hired a room in a cosy little hotel in the middle of nowhere near tens of nice hiking trails and I was a little bit suntanning in the garden when Hans arrived on Saturday morning
After a drink and a few directives, I changed My fashion boots for a pair of good hiking boots and we left for our main trip.  The weather was fine and I was very relaxed. During the trip, I  tested Hans and suggested to clean My boot with his shirt after I had stepped in some mud. As expected he did exactly as I had hoped. Another “test”was when we came at a small and shallow river where I suggested he’d carry Me over it sitting in his neck as I didn’t want to wet My boots. Finally, near the end of the walk, he suggested himself to carry Me in his neck when I told him that I was getting tired. Of course I made good use of the offer.
Back in the hotel, he helped Me out of My boots, gave Me a good massage, and served Me at least as good as My slaves do.  After a relaxing shower, I changed into a more appropriate outfit and we went for diner with excellent wines. After the extensive meal, I took Hans back upstairs and I told him he was going to be My sexslave for the night! First I made him worship Me a bit (as usual), made him kiss My boots and finally My little bum.
After a while, I told him that I had a little surprise and took a little whip out of My suitcase. I saw that he scared up a bit, but he didn’t object and I reassured him  that I considered this one as a sextoy and that I’d use it that way. Again I ordered him to kiss My boots and allowed him to rise slowly, steadily going up along My thighs….  when he reached My pussy with his tongue, I told him that his tongue would be My pussy’s slave for the night and I ordered it to carress it’s new Mistress and owner.  Later on, My pussy also got another toy….

In the morning, after a good but rather simple breakfast, We took off to visit a castle.
Of course the visit to the dungeons was the most exciting part. The guide explained how prisoners were interrogated and brought to confession, and that they didn’t care whether a confession was under torture or not. A confession was a confession in these days. No lawyers with procedure issue!
I also learnt that whipping was mainly to punish and to make people work harder, but that other “devices” were used to “interrogate”….

After the visit, I told Hans how I’d make good use of that dungeon and those torture devices! And he admitted that I would be an excellent interrogator and that he’d love to see Me in action….
During our extensive lunch in a nearby restaurant, he vowed Me to see him more and We decided to do more this kind of little weekends together. Of course I agreed since I like very much this comfortable way of hiking: Hans does not mind carrying Me in his neck when I get a bit tired.  And unlike with My slaves, I don’t have to carry a whip nor have spurs at my boots to make him do exactly as I want!
And for more intimate services in the evening…. And believe Me, his sexual services are top level! So we decided to see each other more often.
After lunch, we visited some very nice gardens, before we said goodbye and finally drove home.

Lady Contessa Pat


4 comments:

  1. Can you specify what brand and model those hiking boots are?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. But....all the pictures are clearly photoshopped! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course they are. you expect Me to show My face all over the net? you know I don't!

      Delete
  3. Too bad for jan and marc, as they would have enjoyed spending this quality time with You. So nice for You, being able to find quality men to suit Your every need when Your slaves are inconvenient. Do You tell marc and jan of these experiences upon Your return?

    ReplyDelete