Tuesday, September 16, 2014

France (continued)


In My latest message, I told you about the relaxing garden and Jacuzzi-time at Jeanine’s, but of course that was not the only “entertainment” that weekend.

 

One of the activities Jeanine had foreseen on Synday, before lunch was “ponyriding”. I think I do not have to explain what that is…  Since I had been expecting something like that, I had brought My riding outfit, including some Mexican rowel-type spurs for riding slaves! Fun fun fun!!!! And since My slave serge was the most atletic of the slaves, I won nearly all “rounds”. Only on his fours, he was a bit slower and I could make good use of My crop and spurs! Maybe I shouldn’t be proud on that, but when I dismounted him, his thighs were slightly bleeding! But don’t think I was the only One making good use of My spurs! Compared to what Laurence did to slave andre, it was nothing! Fortunately, being Madam Jeanine’s personal slave, andre is used to this kind of hard treatment. The scars all over his body were ;roof of that. Also it was obvious that his thighs had been cut open with spurs before. you could call him a typical example of a so called “painslut”. That was clear about an hour later. After lunch, Jeanine led us to a large canvas bag that obviously contained a slave. When it was opened later, We saw that (as I had already expected) andre. It was hung up at a solid branch of a thick tree and Jeanine told Us the idea and “habit” of a “piñata”. It was the idea to hit the bag with a stick or whatever We wanted until it broke and revealed its content. Normally sweets She said, but in this case of course “something” else. Like that, a minute later, We were beating the bag the four of Us with our crops, but after a while, Jeanine and Laurence exchanged their whips for hard sticks. Immediately the sounds from the bag grew louder indicating more pain and after a few minutes, “the bag” was begging loud to stop. It was lowered and as expected it was andre, Jeanine’s personal slave. She explained that it was his punishment for being a lousy pony and thus embarrassing Her with Her Friends during the ponyraces. I am sure that even a painslut like him did not like it! And although he was wearing a special helmet to protect his head and face, the rest of his body got beaten black and blue, because Jeanine and Laurence did not spare him! I am not sure it was 100% safe. That was why I only used My crop and did not go for the hard sticks. Maybe I am too good for slaves…..hahahahahaaaaaa….

 

Lady Contessa Pat

 

P.S. Oh yes, what I forgot to tell you in My previous message: When We had a toast on Brigitte’s birthday, all slaves had to gather around Us and had to fill a glass from the Jacuzzi while Our glasses were filled with a fine champaign.

After the toast, Jeanine’s slave was asked to describe the taste and fragrance of his drink.

Of course trained to do so, he said that it tasted like champaign and that it had this scent of royalty and that he could taste the scent of four divine bodies…. Laughter of course…hahahahahaaaaa….

1 comment:

  1. Your stories are simply awesome. Since i discover Your blog, i cannot stop reading it. You are the most fascinating dominant woman i have ever seen over the internet. We can feel the sincerity of your words and they reveal how deep and authentic is Your dominant nature. I have to confess that your blog inspire fear and excitement at the same time in every genuine submissive souls.

    ReplyDelete