Thursday, September 11, 2014

France


After a small demonstration of Madame Jeanine with Her whip, the slaves were ordered to run while We’d “hunt” them down with our whips. Once hit, a slave had to prostrate himself in front of the Lady that hit him and would be considered to be the personal slave of his huntress. I immediately had My eye on a rather muscular guy who seemed to be an experienced slave. So as soon as Jeanine gave the sign, I focused on him, but I rather found out that also Laurence headed for the same one! So, I hurried, but I could not avoid that She already lashed out before I even could launch My whip. Luckily, serge, the slave, was used to this kind of “game” and he managed to avoid Laurences first two strikes. As a result, he tried to escape her and ran more or less in My direction. An opportunity I took and I lashed My whip out in a horizontal way so I actually could not miss him. The leather curled around his body like a snake and he threw himself on the ground. Like a beaten prey he looked up at Me and started to crawl towards Me, keeping his chest in contact with the grass. When I looked up I saw that Madame Jeanine had managed to wrap the end of her bullwhip around her slave’s neck and tugged him like a dog on a leash! Once again, it showed Her expertise! Making a bullwhip wrap around someones neck is not easy. I tried Myself several times, but I had to stop since the leather end cut the face far too easy when landing a bit to high!  

And in no time, also Laurence had changed prey and had caught hers. Like that, couples were formed and I gave My slave serge some time to show his devotion to Me as I went sitting in a comfortable garden chair and presented My boot for worshipping. serge and the other slaves were not regulars for Madame Jeanine but subs she found via a SM-club. Later on I asked serge, and he confirmed they had had to pay for it! Nevertheless, they were dedicated to freely use our whips and they all had a high pain level, and I must admit that serge indeed could take quite some!

And Laurence, nor Jeanine spared the whip. Only Me Myself and Brigitte were a bit more reluctant when it came to whipping our slaves without a reason, but Laurence and Jeanine lashed them merciless for fun throughout the weekend. Yelling at them, giving them cheer impossible tasks and whipping them full force without hesitation.

Anyway, after We had “choosen” our “toyboys”, Jeanine showed Us the rooms and other “facilities”, including a fully equipped dungeon at….the attic…hahahahaaaa…. Also the “toilet slave” was introduced, a slave who had to “help” Us with the toilet if We wanted so. That meant that of course he had to keep the toilet clean after We used it, but he had to offer as well his services to “collect” Our piss or lick Our pussies dry and assholes clean after the going. In the toilet room there even was a funnel to make the slave swallow everything without spilling…. I knew Jeanine loved to use her slaves as “toilet-aids” but I was not aware that she used them that intensive.

After the little tour around the house, We were invited to have a drink in Her Jacuzzi. So, We took our personal slave to Our room, where I found My suitcase and changed into Our bikinis and bathing suits. But since We had agreed to take half an hour for that, I had the time to have serge lick and pamper My feet after removing My spurs and boots. When I arrived at the Jacuzzi, I found Brigitte already in it, her slave a few meters away on his knees. I waved serge to take place next to him and stepped into the warm relaxing water. Less than a minute later, Laurence and Jeanine joined Us. Jeanine looked gorgeous in Her latex swimming suit.

The black shiny material fitted her like a second skin and even accentuated her very feminine curves. Like a Goddess she walked slowly towards the Jacuzzi and joined Us in the comfortable warm water.

 

After the initial girlish giggling, things got more serious and Jeanine asked us if We were into a small demonstration. Since of course We were, she asked Us to leave the Jacuzzi for a moment and watch. Our slaves immediately put big towels around Us, because although it was hot and sunny, the air felt cool after the tub. 

As soon as We were comfortably sitting in relaxing chairs she spoke the single word to her slave: “Eperons!”, French for spurs. And, as if expecting it, he ran to the house and came back with long protruding Mexican type spurs in less than ten seconds.  Clearly knowing the drill, the slave stepped into the Jacuzzi and went under. Jeanine explained: Since whips don’t work  under water,  She had felt restricted in how to make Her slaves obey. That is why She thought of Her spurs and had them strapped to her heels. Like that she could “correct” Her slave when under water! Half a minute later he surfaced, took a deep breath and dove again, fixing her second spur. Then She explained how thrilling it was to have her slave between her thighs under water using his tongue full force to please Her. And before he had come up for the fourth time, She closed her eyes and started to moan... Of course none of Us could wait to try this new way of “service” and being a good host, Jeanine offered Her place to Laurence after a few minutes.

In the mean time, We enjoyed Ourselves whipping our slaves, partly out of excitement for the Jacuzzi, partially out of frustration that We still had to wait because unlike Jeanine, Laurence took Her time. After a while She told Us (when She was in the tub) that We could easily shove the little fabric between Our legs aside…. Time for Brigitte to protest and reclaim the position… What if One has to go urgently…. She joked a bit later…. After all You don’t want to spoil Your water…..  everyone understood of course.

While waiting, Jeanine had offered her “bathspurs” to Me and a few minutes later, their were attached to My bare feet. In the beginning it felt a bit strange, but after walking a bit back and forth I got accostumized to them and when it was finally My turn, it was if they already had become part of My body.

 

Since I have to go now, I will tell you the rest later.

 

Lady Contessa Pat

 

 

P.S. I am going to have a Jacuzzi Myself by next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment