Monday, October 7, 2013

Rewarding trip

I had a hiking trip with Patrick to the Ardennes.

Lara Croft?
When we were far enough from peeking eyes, I told him that I got a bit tired and that My slaves used to offer themselves to be mounted and carry Me in such a case. And of course like a real gentleman, he offered Me a relaxing time in his neck! Although no spurs nor whip, and only lasting about fifteen minutes, it was one of the most arousing “rides” on a man I ever had! Unfortunately Patrick got tired after fifteen minutes and asked to have a little stop. It showed sincere devotion that he asked for a temporary halt and not for a final stop, although I knew he was suffering under My weight! So, after a second stop, I told him My appreciation. At that moment, he asked if he could kiss Me and to My surprise, he went down on his knees in front of Me and kissed the tip of My boot. After that, he slowly came up, pushing his tongue onto the leather and later My jeans to make Me distinctively feel it. When he reached My pussy, I nearly orgasmed! Minutes later, we were making love in the woods! Three orgasms later, he licked My pussy to finalize My “trip to heaven”….

 

Lady Contessa Pat  

 

P.S. I will be in NYC for a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment