Monday, October 21, 2013

High heeled boots?

Trying new boots in My hotel room
One of you readers uttered the wish that I would wear more high heels. he (or she) told Me that I’d look extremely sexy in high heels and he begged Me for a pic of Me in heels. Here is My answer to him:
Another pair of thigh highs with high heels
Dear frank, it is not that I don’t wear high heels at all, but I simply find them less practical to wear. Maybe I do look more “sexy” in stiletto heels (in men’s view), but I don’t feel I have to look sexy to please men. Of course, I do wear now and then sexy high heeled boots, but that is nearly always to wear in house or even in bed!  Seldom to go out! However, since I met Patrick I have discovered that I like to look attractive for him!  So I recently bought a few pairs of high heeled boots…

 


Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment