Monday, October 14, 2013

NYC

Me and boy john
Last week, in NY, apart from the “official” program, I had two “private” meetings. With the help of My German Domme friend, I could meet two subs in a special club. First, there was this slave of her who could guarantee My safety and remained with Me the whole time as a bodyguard, and secondly prior to the meeting I took a picture of them and their identity card and mailed it to Charlotte. On top of that, also the club guaranteed anonymity and safety of course (and a no pics policy). 
So, although I don’t like to take chances with this kind of meetings, I think it was quiet safe.
The first slave I met (apart from the one that served as My bodyguard) was a fourty something good looking guy that lived near NYC. I had met him a few months ago via the net and after several months of intensive chatting, I thought, he was trustworthy. And indeed he was very polite (well trained LOL). he offered Me anything I could think of and cleaned My boots while I had diner. (Afterall I could not show up on My meeting the next morning in dirty boots….) Later on, I socialized with the Women in the club, exchanging ideas and experiences. In the mean time, I had ordered slave john to dance naked for the people present. As a good slave, he did without hesitation. I only had to snatch My fingers to make him kiss My boots. After an hour or so, I took him to the whipping post and I whipped the shit out of him until he begged Me to stop. I left him there for the people of the club to release him after an hour or so and I returned to My hotel.

On Saturday, I met another slave, but I will tell you about him later.

 

Lady Contessa Pat

 

2 comments:

  1. This is photoshopped as many other pictures on this blog! Why? Are you fake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is photoshopped! Do you really think I would show My face all over the net?
      you really are a bad looser! It is your own fault you missed a meeting!

      Lady Contessa Pat

      Delete