Tuesday, October 1, 2013

peter left


peter, My most recent slave, left. It was already clear for a few days that he did not like the presence of My new boyfriend, but yesterday, it all went wrong.

It started when I got home from a ride and told marc and jan that Patrick was coming over that night. “someone is not going to like that….” jan said whispering, but I heard it and asked him. With the aid of My crop I got to know that during My absence, peter had told them that he would not stay if I kept seeing Patrick. I was outraged when I heard this. Whether I would see him or not, it was not a slave’s call to question it!!!! So, outraged, I ran to the stables were I found peter cleaning the floor. As soon as I saw him, I started to yell at him and hitting him full force with My whip. My mistake, I should have cuffed him first, but I could not help it. I was so angry! First he took the blows, but when I started aiming for his face, he dared to use his hands and arms to protect it. That made Me even more angry and I ordered him to handcuff himself to a metal ring in the barn. Realizing what was going to happen, he refused and begged Me to calm down. he promised Me, that he’d allow Me to whip him to bleeding later on if I calmed down first. Not used to this kind of language towards Me, I kept on whipping him and kicking him with My boots. he begged Me and begged Me to understand his point of view, but of course I did not see matters in this light.

Than I ordered jan and marc to grab him and fix him. First jan hesitated, but when I lashed out at him he as well jumped towards peter. After a short struggle, the two stronger guys had peter under control and I ordered them to cuff him. “Now you are gonna be sorry for that!” I shouted at peter and ordered marc to get Me one of My most cruel singletails.

Then I realized that I was wearing these new boots with a pointed tip and I started to kick him like a madman. I kicked him wherever I could hit him, while he was crying and begging to stop. But My anger was so huge that I kept on kicking him with these pointed tips (afterwards I found out that I even had damaged the right tip and thus ruined these new 650 euro boots). I even tried to kick him in the face, but that was not easy and I did not really succeeded in doing so (apart from a grazing shot on his ear). Anyway, when marc got back with the whips, peter faced a very hard time and after ten minutes, he was bleeding seriously. Since I had cooled down a bit by then, I ordered jan to take care of peter while I took marc back to the house. It was only after three to four hours that I sent marc back to the stables to check with peter. When he came back, he told Me that peter wanted to leave and that he’d consider further detaining as kidnapping and that he’d put charges against Me in that case. I sent marc back to the stables to give peter the choice: accepting his punishment without complaints, or leaving right now (without hard feelings) and NEVER return. He choose the latter…. A pity!

 
Lady Contessa Pat

3 comments:

  1. Too bad about your boots...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Contessa Pat you are too generous and to these losers. They are property and nothing more. You cannot let this worry you. That slave belongs in the garbage for defying you and not accepting your lover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Contessa Pat. What a display of your absolute power. If any slave displeases you they should know that they will be severely punished. This is so cruel but only what he deserved.

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete