Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The choice is Yours!!!!




A few days ago, after I had been shopping with a friend of Mine we were sitting in a cozy café in Antwerp when she started to complain on the fact that her macho husband was lazy and didn’t do a thing to help her in the busy household.

As she does not know about My hidden life, I could tell her everything, but I advised her to order him to help. I did this because the bastard once tried to seduce Me telling Me that I looked like a Goddess and that he’d do anything for Me. Of course I was not buying that from a macho like him. But now it looked like an opportunity to Me and I told her to tell him that it was Me who’d told her to order him. But, she told Me it would not work and that she was even afraid to tell him something like that and she started to tell things about him I never expected. Then I told her the only way than is simply leaving him, but that as well seemed to be no option to her. Afterwards I told the story to My friend Myriam who also is a Domme and We came to the conclusion that women like Marleen better took a sub as husband instead of a good looking macho and make him work hard for them. Unfortunately very few women seem to think that way. A pity.

But ladies the choice is yours!

 

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should lend her a pair of handcuffs and a whip...

    ReplyDelete