Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Disgusting!!!!!


I am disgusted about the rapes that happened in India, and I think you all should!!!

Yesterday I heard on the news that the rapists risk of getting a lifetime imprisonnement. Oh I would love to be a warden in that prison!!!!! Believe Me, these bastards would regret their acts every single second. I’d make every day a living hell for them and I am sure it would not be difficult to find Women like Me who’d love to whip and kick the shit out of them. I think Women would stand in rows to make them pay for their scandalous behavior! I could easy imagine to have each single rapist in the middle of our group of women, well equipped with suitable whips and other items to torture them. I’d love to see six pairs of boots kicking the scum in the middle into a bleeding heap of flesh! And I’d do that each single day of their life until they’d die a slow death! No. Now these bastards in the worst case might face to get a neat end of their useless life, if not less.

The bad thing about this is that it is not an exception, but much to often general practice in large areas on this planet…. Shame on you males!!!!!!

 

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment