Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Still alive and kicking!!!


A few days ago, I got a mail from a sub who said that he liked My blog but was disappointed that I hadn’t write for a time.

I answered him that I only write on things that happen in My life that are relevant.

I cannot imagine you are interested in how many times I lashed jan or marc that day or how they do their daily routine. And indeed, My life has been rather routineously the past weeks (at least My private life as a Mistress) and I had spend far too much time to run My company. It is more and more becoming a burden in this economic situation, but I cannot just drop it and disappoint My family. That is why I have the intention of leaving it to someone else as soon as things go better and spend more time with my horse and slave and enjoying life.

 

Lady Contessa Pat

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lady Contessa Pat,
    I'd be interested in how much you lashed your slaves on a given day. I like to imagine myself suffering for you and this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May this 2013 bring You all the things You want, Lady Contessa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noble Lady Contessa Pat,Mistress.This the lowliest of creatures in Thy Realm of Dominance and Absolute Female Authority Wishes for Thee a speedy end to the time Mistress must spend running Her Company.
    Noble Lady Contessa Pat,Mistress.
    slave hopes Mistress shall quickly return to concerning Her Noble self with the expantion and Development of Your slavepool,and that by its creation Mistresses lifes ambitions may at last be realised. A Pool of submissive male creatures who thankfully and willingly work for Glory of Thy Magnificence. Hopeful slave in waiting!

    ReplyDelete