Tuesday, August 7, 2012

And the Winner is: Hiking boots!



My boot prior to a cleaning (some time ago)
I am a bit surprised that a majority amongst you readers choose My high hiking boots as the most preferred once. I had thought that you would choose high heeled thigh highs like 6, 7 or 8. But no, I am delighted with that! The nice thing is that these boots are particularly cruel and demanding when it comes to cleaning. The ribbed soles gather lots of dirt and are very hard to clean. I have My slaves use their personal toothbrush followed by intense licking to do the job. Like that, the bigger parts of dirt can be removed with the brush, while the finer work still remains for the slaves’ tongue! I can tell you they don’t like it when I take them on to go for a walk in the woods. It takes them more than an hour for each boot to get them clean again and And I don’t adapt My standards on cleanliness to the difficulty of the job! And just recently I had them on for a little walking trip in the Ardennes with some friends. After that they were covered in mud and dirt, but less than one and a half hours after I had arrived home, they were bright and shiny again! I had forced My slaves marc and jan into a competition. The first one that would have finished would be rewarded, the other one punished. But, if one of the boots was not clean according to My standards, the one responsible
would be punished anyway… I had fun that night!

Me during My latest hiking trip



Lady Contessa Pat



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful picture,,,very beautiful... and the river is ok, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Thanks John. I am glad you like it. However I wonder what you like in particular.

      Delete
  2. ...an aura of power and strength, seen especially in the physique, legs and posture. Very impressive, i would even say awesome.

    Best wishes for many happy hikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, great post, which slave won? What did it get as reward? And what became of the loser?

    ReplyDelete