Wednesday, June 27, 2012

M.

The following one also is a repost of another 2 posts I wanted to have posted in January 2011:


M.


Some time ago, I wrote on the woman I thought also had dominant feelings and I was going to see her.


Two days ago, I actually spoke with her about it in a restaurant where I had invited her to meet. She clearly knew what the subject of our conversation was going to be because she was blood nervous when she entered the restaurant. Being already in her early fifties, she looked more like someone in her late thirties and she was still a very attractive woman. She always dressed very fashionable and sexy and like Myself, she seemed to be fond of wearing boots. Also that night, She looked gorgeous in her stiletto heeled thighhigh boots.


Anyway, after some polite introductory social talks, I asked her how she liked Christmas Eve. I think she had prepared her answer because she immediately started to tell me on her dominant feelings but that she never dared to transform them into reality.


She told me that she would never forget that time, years ago, when I had trouble with a by passer while horseback riding. She also said that she was so delighted that we decided to go back after him with a few ladies to teach him a lesson with our whips. She confessed that it had made her hot and horny like never before and that she orgasmed that day in the saddle! She said that she felt hot and horny every time she was sitting on her high horse watching other people walking around in the park and so.


Then, during the main course, She said that she had admired me being a successful business woman (?) for a long time and that she had been imagining that I was the kind of woman that would whip her workers like a plantation Mistress. And when I told her that was one of my fantasies too, I had the impression she really flourished by that as she started to talk about her fantasies. She explained how she fantasized being a slave owning Mistress whipping them to make them serve her. How she fantasized riding on humans, on a slave carrying her like she had seen in a science fiction movie years ago. She told Me that it all had ruined her marriage as she felt the need to dominate her husband sexually, while he did not want that. On the other hand she never made the step towards seeking a slave or visiting specialized clubs. I soothed her that also I was very keen on anonymity and that I also did not go to public clubs specialized in BDSM. Of course we discussed the possibilities there are in private atmosphere and that private meetings do exist.


When the subject of riding came up, it changed rather fast to human ponies. M. immediately started to tell about how much she had liked it to ride a former boyfriend in the neck when she was a teenager when having a playful fight with another couple in a swimming pool. That she even broke up with him to get the other boy as he was stronger and managed to stay upright with her friend during those fights. “I also wanted the strongest horse!” she laughed. I did not yet tell her that much about My life as a slave-owner or how I use My slaves, but I did suggest her to take a slave to do all her housework. Her answer to that was not very clear. It looked as if she desired that really, but still wouldn’t do it because of practical reasons and fear for the unknown. Anyway, we decided to meet again (apart from accidental meetings in the riding club) in a few weeks, so she’d get time to think it all over. Maybe then I will tell her about My slaves and invite her at My place. Up till now Me Myself also need to think things over.






Lady Contessa Pat






Some people asked My why I had a questionmark after the sentence saying that I am a successful business woman. Well that is because I really don’t see Myself as such. I realize that I was lucky to be born rich and simply was put in that position because of My family. I don’t even like “doing business”. As it involves negotiating, take into account the other party’s requests and so on. Especially since the other party must be considered as an equal partner. I prefer to give orders to workers yes but I expect people to worship Me as well. Also, social laws make it impossible to run a company the way I’d like it. So maybe for the outside I look like a business woman, but in My heart I am not. I think I should have been born in another age. When money did yield privileges to really dominate people and even use a whip to do so.




Lady Contessa Pat





1 comment:

  1. These are interesting posts, looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete